Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020.12.6 or 2020.12.11 Without FSD?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You can always dial down the speed with the dial on the wheel and then dial it up. It’s not quite as fancy as what FSD will drive but we’ve with current FAD you still have to touch the stock. The wheel trick has worked since forever on non FSD cars.

Here you go, this is all I got

Attachments

• F16EDBBF-2DF6-4EF5-BEC0-BA1F692A4B6A.jpeg
    F16EDBBF-2DF6-4EF5-BEC0-BA1F692A4B6A.jpeg
    512 KB · Views: 98
There was speculation that it would be included because the release notes mentioned TACC and Autopilot but did not mention FSD. Turns out that you see different release notes if you do not have FSD.

I mean... Nav on AP also mentions Autopilot- but you don't get that either without FSD. Nor Lane changing, or literally anything else not included in the basic AP package.

They're not adding anything to AP- pretty much ever from what has been said.

Any new features will be FSD required.

There was speculation that it would be included because the release notes mentioned TACC and Autopilot but did not mention FSD. Turns out that you see different release notes if you do not have FSD.

I saw also, was surprised when mentioned TACC and Autopilot but did not mention FSD and got excited. Oh well. I did wish for safety sake, at least we can get the warning without FSD. I can't image a potential buyer trying to figure out what features are available for each package.

So I just figured out at 30k miles I don't have FSD, but I have EAP with Navigate on Autopilot and Advanced Summon, I did not know there was an in between setup of the current FSD and basic Autopilott

Anyway, I updated and have HW3, but can only identify stop signs and stop lights, the car will not slow down. I guess this is where FSD and EAP begin to differ in features

(bought my car in June 2019, although EAP ended in March)

So I just figured out at 30k miles I don't have FSD, but I have EAP with Navigate on Autopilot and Advanced Summon, I did not know there was an in between setup of the current FSD and basic Autopilott

Anyway, I updated and have HW3, but can only identify stop signs and stop lights, the car will not slow down. I guess this is where FSD and EAP begin to differ in features

(bought my car in June 2019, although EAP ended in March)

What does your purchase agreement say you have?
As far as I know you couldn’t have bought EAP at that time.