Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It doesn't say you will get that version, and that isn't a FSDb V12 version anyhow.

But you will get that, or a newer one eventually. But last I saw they haven't made an update for MCU1 vehicles yet to address either of the recent recalls.

What is the significance of 6 weeks? As far as I can find there is no NHTSA mandated deadline for when Tesla has to have a recall fix available. It could be a long time.
Guessing 2022.08.10.20 has the Recall fix in it. But I don't want to possibly lose FSDb by upgrading.

On the second part, the letter gives the customer the judgement on how long they think Tesla should take to fix it. "If you believe that Tesla has failed or is unable to remedy this defect without charge or within a reasonable time, submit a complaint." Doesn't mean they'll do anything but anyone can submit complaints.

Last edited:
Update details and service alerts during
IMG_7423.jpeg

IMG_7424.jpeg

Reactions: dark cloud
Got notified for 2022.8.10.20. That's still a bit far off from the "2023.44.30 or later" that Tesla's Recall letter says I should be running. Lol.

My worry is, I saw someone else said that 2022.8.10.20 didn't have FSDb, meaning if I upgrade, I might lose my super duper awesome V10 FSDb? /s
For those not in the other thread, it isn't that 2022.8.10.20 doesn't have FSDb, it is that the person was suspended due to strikes and Tesla hasn't implemented the suspension/strike reset process in the MCU1 versions. They really need to fix that.

On German forums people write that the 90 battery car are charging faster (got a better charging curve).

Is anybody seeing this? I doubt it if I am honest..

I updated my 2015.10 Model S 70D MCU1 to 2022.8.10.17 on March 3 - a few days later, when we turned on the Infotainment, we noticed that both front door speakers had no sound. I performed a Deep Reset (Wheel Config) and still no sound. Confirmed that the Center speaker, which is served by the same Base Amplifier, which is on Cabin Fuse 218 was still working, so assumed some software/config issue.

On April 2, a Tesla Ranger swung by to perform the Frunk Latch Recall Test (it was ok) and he offered to push a Full Package and warned that it could take an hour to install. It did install, but in only 6 minutes - And still no sound in both front door speakers!

The update dramatically changed the Autopilot, for the first time ever, it reduces speed when it sees a lower speed limit, without needing me to hold the control back to adjust :) But Speed Pilot is totally broken - after turning it off, when leaving a highway, then when engaing it again on a domestic road AFTER the car has signaled that it is aware that speed limit is now 50 km/h, it returns to the highway speed of 112 km/h and can ONLY be set lower in increments of 5 km - 'long pull' to get the new Speed limit no longer works :-(

1712743914479.png