Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020.16 update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New version comming soon !

Attachments

• New versionUI.JPG
    New versionUI.JPG
    34.9 KB · Views: 248
I am always curious about AP improvements. I wonder what improvements to AP, 2020.16 will have under the hood. Also, when will we start seing improvements from the FSD code rewrite?
Agreed.

Here are some screen shots for those that are interested...

Attachments

• DA51363A-3760-4AC7-ADCA-49BBEC24DDE3.jpeg
    DA51363A-3760-4AC7-ADCA-49BBEC24DDE3.jpeg
    1,004.9 KB · Views: 226
  • 55870FC4-C07C-4A1F-A320-57E0F7C98F87.jpeg
    55870FC4-C07C-4A1F-A320-57E0F7C98F87.jpeg
    951.8 KB · Views: 210
  • 554118D2-56BA-4C5C-B52C-811260E1D10D.jpeg
    554118D2-56BA-4C5C-B52C-811260E1D10D.jpeg
    605.7 KB · Views: 214
  • C0A3D6B3-BFCD-43C1-A1BA-4D12D1BA1EB0.jpeg
    C0A3D6B3-BFCD-43C1-A1BA-4D12D1BA1EB0.jpeg
    1,009 KB · Views: 184
Now that there are significant extra visualization and functional differences in the software for cars with the FSD package, I'm wondering when those of us who paid up front for FSD-- in my case, 3 1/2 years ago-- will get the free computer upgrade Elon's promised.

(Of course we were told at the time that "All Tesla cars are delivered with all the hardware necessary for full self driving"...)

My guess is "never", but I'd love to be proved wrong.

Now that there are significant extra visualization and functional differences in the software for cars with the FSD package, I'm wondering when those of us who paid up front for FSD-- in my case, 3 1/2 years ago-- will get the free computer upgrade Elon's promised.

The current schedule is on their web site: Full Self-Driving Computer Installations (It currently says that scheduling starts in late May.)

(Of course we were told at the time that "All Tesla cars are delivered with all the hardware necessary for full self driving"...)

I got my fsd upgrade last time I was in the shop, about 3 weeks ago.

Reactions: preilly44

I sent them a note via an “Other” request service appointment in the mobile app basically saying “I’m sure things are slow right now with far fewer people on the road. I’m wondering it that means requesting an update to HW3 is possible?”

It was installed within two days.

I happened to have a service appt scheduled and they contacted me ahead of time and let me know they could do this computer upgrade-and they did. In January.

While I am not in the ‘never’ camp I, too, wonder when this will happen. 3.5 years into my AP2 FSD ownership and it is depressing to see so many people with far newer cars receiving upgrades while I continue to wonder where my FSD money went. Patience is running thin. I am happy that so many are seeing traffic cones, trash cans and red lines at intersections. It is depressing though knowing that all of this is being offered partially on the money I had spent 3.5 years ago with not much to show on my end. All I want to do now is ask for what I paid for and the chance to say “here is $2500 for a new MCU2” as well.