Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Holiday Update Model Y Question

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I updated yesterday to version 2023.44.30.2 (Holiday Update) but don’t see the high fidelity park assist as one of the updates.

I have a June 2021 delivered Model Y and as far as I know, it came with Tesla Vision (there are no sensors on the car). Shouldn’t the high fidelity park assist be included? Or will this be included in another version soon?

Can’t seem to find answer anywhere so any information will be greatly appreciated!

I updated yesterday to version 2023.44.30.2 (Holiday Update) but don’t see the high fidelity park assist as one of the updates.

I have a June 2021 delivered Model Y and as far as I know, it came with Tesla Vision (there are no sensors on the car). Shouldn’t the high fidelity park assist be included? Or will this be included in another version soon?

Can’t seem to find answer anywhere so any information will be greatly appreciated!
Your car has ultrasonic senors in the bumpers and so does not yet have the new Park Assist. Tesla claims that it will come to USS-equipped cars at a later date.

Hi installed update 2023.44.30.7 and I noticed that speed cameras have been added and are displayed but no audio alerts. This could be a distraction as looking for cameras take eyes off road. Am I missing something or continue using TomTom.