Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020.36 just landed

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I do have FSD and this morning during my little trip into Baton Rouge 2020.36 saw and responded to every single speed limit sign. I am very pleased! Plus I had a service appointment because my driver's side B pillar camera was intermittently showing as blocked/blinded and 2020.36 seems to have corrected that aggravation! Pretty good morning so far!!

Sign recognition must be FSD only then. I just spent 20 mins or so driving around and none of the speed limit signs adjusted to what was on the road.
We have FSD and tested it yesterday and it correctly recognized every regular speed limit sign that we saw. It did have issues we're it seemed to "forget" the speed limit once it had already been set.

My 2020.36 is so amazing it shows me THREE stop signs where there is only one.

hHzCDUDl.jpg

I gotta say, I love these updates as a new Tesla Model Y owner. I get the notification on my apple watch, I update it, then theres new quality of life improvements. All things that would never happen with another vehicle. The new chime sound I really like as I'm usually sitting at a light messing with the touch screen looking for music. All of the speed limit signs, stop signs, even traffic cones appear to show up properly for me. I also just put Uberturbines on my non-performance Y (replaced the Geminis) and they updated the app for me on my phone. TLDR: I really am super happy with my Tesla, love driving it and the service has been great.

I gotta say, I love these updates as a new Tesla Model Y owner. I get the notification on my apple watch, I update it, then theres new quality of life improvements. All things that would never happen with another vehicle. The new chime sound I really like as I'm usually sitting at a light messing with the touch screen looking for music. All of the speed limit signs, stop signs, even traffic cones appear to show up properly for me. I also just put Uberturbines on my non-performance Y (replaced the Geminis) and they updated the app for me on my phone. TLDR: I really am super happy with my Tesla, love driving it and the service has been great.

Yup, the features only gets better with age.