Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020.48.12628 Update

GRACKLE

Oct 28, 2020
Austin, TX
Just downloaded this update. I saw a news article saying it was primarily a navigation/map update:

Tesla Navigation 2020.48 Update Rolling Out in the U.S. - TeslaNorth.com

But in the update notes it lists the following updates after downloading:
Speed Assist Improvements
Priority Bluetooth Device
Glovebox PIN
Charge Port Inlet Heater

Was kind of hoping it might include that efficiency package mentioned in other news/threads (2020.44.15), but no dice:
Tesla Model Y Range Increase Coming, Hints Software Update - TeslaNorth.com

MP3Mike

Feb 1, 2016
Oregon
Just downloaded this update. I saw a news article saying it was primarily a navigation/map update:

Tesla Navigation 2020.48 Update Rolling Out in the U.S. - TeslaNorth.com

That link is about the map/navigation updates, not the firmware updates. (Two completely different things, but versioned with a similar numbering scheme.)

Was kind of hoping it might include that efficiency package mentioned in other news/threads (2020.44.15), but no dice:

I'm pretty sure that the "efficiency package" is hardware changes...

jeremymc7

Feb 3, 2013
U.S.
Is there even a newer version. I’m still stuck on this one.

Being on FSD beta I would think having the most updated maps would be somewhat important at least.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC