Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020.48.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Curious Tesla is still putting out builds starting with 2020 when we're clearly in 2021.. where's 2021.2.x??
They probably haven't finished the first 2021 "sprint" yet. A sprint is a time period in the scrum/agile development cycle. Based on previous releases, it looks like they have sprints that are 4 weeks long and don't start new sprints the last two weeks of the year. They are still releasing bug fixes based on the 2020.48 release. I would expect the first new version to be 2021.4.x which probably won't be released until January 25th or so (maybe as soon as the 22nd).

I got the update a little while ago as well, But I had to wait until I finished my burrito to check it out.

I’m impressed. I don’t know how they did it but with this update not only does your car make fart noises, but it actually smells like a fart.

Wow, I’m surprised Elon sprung for the scent dispensers... I wonder if they use some of the nozzle tech from SpaceX

I got the update a little while ago as well, But I had to wait until I finished my burrito to check it out.

I’m impressed. I don’t know how they did it but with this update not only does your car make fart noises, but it actually smells like a fart.

Wow, I’m surprised Elon sprung for the scent dispensers... I wonder if they use some of the nozzle tech from SpaceX

My question is, how was the burrito? Been having a craving

48.35.5 has nothing changed whatsoever.
Something has changed, just not anything that applies to your usage. Or that you've discovered yet.

I'm hoping they've fixed the non-tuning FM radio that has been broken in many cars for the last few releases, as well as the USB album art bug. These are the kinds of things that have been promised to be fixed soon, but if you didn't have the FM radio issue, or didn't use USB audio, you might not be aware of. Still waiting on my update obviously...