Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

DIY turn back DC charge after tesla blocked it.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have seen this web page too, is this trusted? How the soft works? Can it activate factory mode? Can i do callibrations? I have linux skills
Yes, You can trust that guy, but for tesla toolbox i have seperate PC-no personal info in it, no risk:) or You can buy also from Tesla Toolbox купить диагностика model s x they are really profesionals in tesla programing, they helped me also. all programing done by remote. can trust them.

• Helpful
Reactions: brainhouston
Also i have problem like this, for my us car i bought ccs retrofit (ehat car need) from official tesla and received this, please see pictures. This make problem to home charger (original) T eas blinking 6 times (pilot foult) than i replaced wires and home charger start work good, why tesla make this mistake? I have seen other cable and ecu with same part numbers, sended from other eu country and same mistake
I also bought ccs2 retrofit, also see same pins dont match. Did You just moved two black wirres to match pins and all works now? Have otherfastchrge 1, but i think need writte also pcladaptertype 1 to ccs to work. I have model s facelift
20240109_181352.jpg

I also bought ccs2 retrofit, also see same pins dont match. Did You just moved two black wirres to match pins and all works now? Have otherfastchrge 1, but i think need writte also pcladaptertype 1 to ccs to work. I have model s faceliftView attachment 1007436
I have model s 2016.03 too i have wroten there otherfastcharge to 1 and now showing enabled, also i have relocate wires but DC not working, my error code is BSM_u011, if will find reason give you to know.
What can you say about plcadaptertype? I think this is chademo option, i have enabled both but DC don't work anyway.
Also ccs retrofit supplier recomend me to reinstall software, but my tesla don't going to service mode, after entering password, doing nothing. i have soft ver: 11
premium connectivity - lifetime

I have model s 2016.03 too i have wroten there otherfastcharge to 1 and now showing enabled, also i have relocate wires but DC not working, my error code is BSM_u011, if will find reason give you to know.
What can you say about plcadaptertype? I think this is chademo option, i have enabled both but DC don't work anyway.
Also ccs retrofit supplier recomend me to reinstall software, but my tesla don't going to service mode, after entering password, doing nothing. i have soft ver: 11
premium connectivity - lifetime
Hi, You need to writte new line in internal.dat file writte- pcladapterpype 1. then restart gateway. then need service-redeploy.
Also i have problem like this, for my us car i bought ccs retrofit (ehat car need) from official tesla and received this, please see pictures. This make problem to home charger (original) T eas blinking 6 times (pilot foult) than i replaced wires and home charger start work good, why tesla make this mistake? I have seen other cable and ecu with same part numbers, sended from other eu country and same mistake
UPDATE: reached my ccs2 seller for wirring-got answer not to touch wirres on ccs ecu, leave it as it is, and all must work. I will try to install it tomorrow and make config+redeploy.

Hi, You need to writte new line in internal.dat file writte- pcladapterpype 1. then restart gateway. then need service-redeploy.

UPDATE: reached my ccs2 seller for wirring-got answer not to touch wirres on ccs ecu, leave it as it is, and all must work. I will try to install it tomorrow and make config+redeploy.
Redeploy is necessary? I have soft v11
Plcadaptertype 1 is for model 3 and y as i know, model s and x need only otherfastcharge 1,
Also ccs supplier told me that i need update config in ccs, or just reinstall software, after activation ccs.
Please give as to know about result

Redeploy is necessary? I have soft v11
Plcadaptertype 1 is for model 3 and y as i know, model s and x need only otherfastcharge 1,
Also ccs supplier told me that i need update config in ccs, or just reinstall software, after activation ccs.
Please give as to know about result
hi, model s,x need new entry in config plsadaptertype 1, no need plcSupportType 1 (only on tesla 3 and y models). no need to change pin on wrirring (as you did). needs can-redeploy or service-redeploy to match firmware. I installed now and did config, no erorr codes, ac charge works, dc dont work. i will do can-redeploy, inform you

• Helpful
Reactions: brainhouston