Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020.8.1 and 'new' Nav for X/S?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I got the 2020.8.1 update and the release notes being pushed to the web have something about a beta navigation mode for the X/S

When I got the update, the only thing in the release notes is the Bluetooth updates.

Is the 'beta' mode for non-ravens then? wondering why mine didn't report it. I have a 2019 July made Standard Range.

I've got a Raven Model S Performance and am wondering the same exact thing. Nothing about the beta navigation in the notes post upgrade, nor any difference in usage that I can detect.

I'll let you know :) I'm downloading it now my car is probably the most non-raven car that there is It is Vin. #162 a 2012 M/S Signature. With the mother of all MCU1's

• Love
Reactions: pilotSteve
So I got the 2020.8.1 update and the release notes being pushed to the web have something about a beta navigation mode for the X/S

When I got the update, the only thing in the release notes is the Bluetooth updates.

Is the 'beta' mode for non-ravens then? wondering why mine didn't report it. I have a 2019 July made Standard Range.

I have seen that now and I'm not sure which update it is that third-party charging stations are now included at the bottom of the list if you touch the charging lightning bolt on the bottom right corner of your nav screen. I've yet to see it work my car doesn't yet have it but I'll let you know if it's part of this update.

IMG_20200315_195747.jpg

Well sadly enough there doesn't appear to be anything related to navigation only a few Bluetooth tweaks and bug fixes and such and voice command improvements which we may or may not even notice.

New owner question - what are the Ravens?