Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Careful what you wish for :) My 3 hasn't slept since it got 2020.12. The computer & coolant pump has been running 24x7 since 3/14. Also it's pinging tesla servers ~15k times per day per my router logs. Remote support says it will be fixed in the next update which will take longer to arrive than normal given current events.

Any one else having these issues?

Have a brand new dual motor AWD 3 w/ performance package and want to see if this is widespread bug or only effecting a small % of vehicles

that’s awful! :eek:. I would loose sleep if I knew the car was running all night. Hope they get it sorted out soon.
I had a similar problem with an update early 2019. I forgot which one but my air louvers in the front bumper slots would open & close 24/7. Tesla said it is completely normal and does that to cool the batteries as necessary. I told them my car is parked in a 65 degree garage and it does it all day all night, and when I park at work where it’s 80 degrees it still did the exact same thing. Two diagnostics and a Louver replacement and no change led to a computer control circuit board replacement. Problem solved.