Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Model S Long Range Plus, delivered new in 2021

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
to those wondering. YES. #1. Used car market overall is on AVERAGE, ~30% higher than normal. #2. For Tesla (limited production with a timeline horizon for brand new delivery of LR S's being MONTHS away AT BEST? Yes. Used Model S's are going EASILY for serious money.

It simple: Supply vs demand

And with OP's being a Florda car with no snow/ice/salt in its life and basically brand new? He can call the shots on price and get what he wants in this market

Reactions: Sunshine State
motor vehicle purchase agreement, from Tesla during your original order. They likely want to confirm specs or something...
Everything is pretty much included on the new Long Range Plus Raven S’s. The new S’s are loaded with everything Tesla offers now. The only options are wheels, colors inside and out, and FSD. The excellent pictures I posted show pretty much everything. I opted against FSD on this recent purchase because I already have it on one of my other S’s and the old saying "Fool me once shame on Elon, fool me twice....." is very a fitting way to describe wasting any money twice on FSD after wasting it once already. Autopilot is great but FSD is very much a work in progress a long way away from being worth spending anything extra to purchase.

Reactions: 2101Guy
Still available? You bought it this year? Looks like it’s probably the newest Model S for sale. I’ve seen dealers selling regular LR S’s, not the newer Plus’s with five times as many miles for more money, you will get your price. Free bump