Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 Model S Performance 19" to 20" wheels/ tires

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As you said all the data available on the S is for only wheels sizes of 19 and 21. This earlier post possibly answers your question about the odometer change for a 20 " tire. "You can play with different sizes using a tire size calculator: Tire Size Calculator . You have to know the diameter of the wheel and tire combo you plan to buy before you buy. You can then adjust the tire selector accordingly. I wouldn't worry about your odometer being slightly off a little off if you are more concerned with traction as I am and not exact speed or range. It should be very close.
I live in FL and recently bought a white 2020 Tesla S Performance. I immediately took off the front number plate bracket and the ugly hubcaps which were hiding a fairly nice set of rims. I put on a cheap Center Cap and Lug Nut cover set and the wheels looks much better. I too am looking for the best 20" staggered wheel and tire combination for maximum traction. Probably lightweight 20" rear and 9.5 front staggered wheels and a set of MPS 3 tires should provide the best traction for the street. That is assuming the 20” wheel the best sized rim for maximum traction.
The lowest 1/4 mile time set of an older stripped P100D was a 10.4 using a 21" tire and I believe M&T slicks. The stock 19" MPS 4S tire was not designed to handle the new Tesla S's 825hp/945tq which spins the tire near through the 1/8 mile. My GTR still spins the 285/35/20 square set up with using MPS 3 tires on 10" rear and 9.5 front rims and has 200 less hp and tq. My Tesla S needs much more traction. Let me know if you find a good tire and wheel combo. I wouldn't worry about the odometer. Good Luck. G.

That i because Tesla does not manufacture cars with 20" wheels. Many owners, including myself, purchase 20" aftermarket rims for the perceived sweet spot on looks, ride comfort, and longer wear of tires.

T-Sportline rims is a popular option.

That i because Tesla does not manufacture cars with 20" wheels. Many owners, including myself, purchase 20" aftermarket rims for the perceived sweet spot on looks, ride comfort, and longer wear of tires.

T-Sportline rims is a popular option.

Model X 20” Slipstreams will also work. They show up on ebay and the Parts for Sale Forum periodically.

Here's 20's on my model S

20x10 255/35/20
20x11 295/30/20

new wheels.jpg
side shot.jpg

Reactions: Fjols and SilverGS