Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2020 MYP Springs on 2023 Dual Motor?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all, I had a 2020 MYP that had UPP Comfort Coilovers on it that was totaled. I still have the suspension from my original MYP and was wondering if the springs were compatible with the comfort suspension on my 2023 dual motor. Would be nice to get a bit of a drop and tighter springs as the comfort suspension can be a bit bouncy. Would love it if someone knew before I paid to have springs swapped.

Hey all, I had a 2020 MYP that had UPP Comfort Coilovers on it that was totaled. I still have the suspension from my original MYP and was wondering if the springs were compatible with the comfort suspension on my 2023 dual motor. Would be nice to get a bit of a drop and tighter springs as the comfort suspension can be a bit bouncy. Would love it if someone knew before I paid to have springs swapped.
Did you end up doing it? I'm may do the same thing. How did they fit, does it have the same stance as the MYP now?