Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Let me know how that works for you.
I tried something after I read your post. I purchased two wheel spinners on Amazon ($40 total) and had them at 4 and 8 position. I took the one wheel spinner and put it directly under 4 (below the button) as pictured. I drove to my office 5 miles away and no warning. The two spinners weigh a total of 4.6 ounces and actually are legal and do serve a purpose. When I use one on the lower right I would use it to turn the vehicle in any direction and rest my elbow on the center console and my fingers on the spinner. I now see that they also work as the magnets do but the magnets serve no other function other than looking wonky and allowing people to cheat the system.
IMG-0594.jpg
IMG-0594.jpg

Mine installed fine.

I've only taken it on a brief spin around a garage level, but it seems to work fine. TBD on 2 and 3 but the screen seemed fine and snappy, when I've had homelink issues the screen has also been laggy (started with 2021.24.x). Also, wonder of wonders, the suspension adjustment misalignment of text with setting on the touch screen is fixed. And worked on the first tap.

My car does not have FSD and I am now on 2021.32.21
Thanks. I ended up taking the plunge and installed it. I only drove it a short distance this morning while taking the kid to school. Based on my research, seems like the update is positive for the 2020/2021 MX models.

Reactions: Richbot
As I posted in another thread, I have FSD subscription. But my car went from 4.21.3 to 32.21...and not 32.22?!?! Aren't I supposed to get the "button" for Beta program request? I mean, I pay for it??

Late June delivery VIN 999,xxx. No idea when everybody else with FSD went to 2021.32.22 and I'm stuck on 2021.32.21???

Maybe it will be one of those one/two day later and another update is going to push to my car. But I haven't seen anybody on TeslaFi or Scope etc...go from 2021.32.21 to 32.22 as an upgrade path. Bizarre.

EDIT: while typing this...all of the sudden, I'm getting 2021.32.22 after it went to 32.21 as an FSD subscriber. Apparently Elon saw the err of his ways and he is making it right and Beta request time...probably won't get it...but hey, worth a shot.
I don't have FSD just Enhanced Autopilot so I got the first download but not the 2nd. I'm learning quickly that maybe I should have kept my s560 :)

Anybody else notice that after 32.21 opening the frunk requires you to actually hit the "open" text, not just tap the frunk? Its a small change, but I use the frunk in my MYP every day and it sticks out as fixing something that wasn't broken... first world problems.

Anybody else notice that after 32.21 opening the frunk requires you to actually hit the "open" text, not just tap the frunk? Its a small change, but I use the frunk in my MYP every day and it sticks out as fixing something that wasn't broken... first world problems.
I believe it's been like this for a couple of releases. I thought my software was bugged as I could only open the frunk from the mobile app... until I tried the text. I had rebooted to no avail. I also think this is not a good change, but we can certainly learn to live with it...

I believe it's been like this for a couple of releases. I thought my software was bugged as I could only open the frunk from the mobile app... until I tried the text. I had rebooted to no avail. I also think this is not a good change, but we can certainly learn to live with it...
Gotcha thanks. As a vision only car I think I was on a different branch for a while and this must have slipped in with the catch-up on the update.

Reactions: GtiMart
So far this update has been a pretty huge improvement compared to 2021.24.xx on my 2021 X.
Completely agree but didn't want to post anything about it because I don't want to jinx myself! Haven't put that many miles on it but seems pretty smooth so far. If it stays this smooth, I will not be installing any updates for a while unless it's a major feature or something.