Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021.36.5.3 Updating Now

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This was my issue with the previous version of FSD and the main reason that I ended up turning it off most of the time. NoAP does a pretty good job of picking the correct lane on freeways and also has an option to require manual confirmation before changing lanes, so I'm surprised FSD is having so much trouble on local roads. It doesn't seem like a difficult problem and is very similar on local roads vs freeways.
It has a great liking for turning into the "turn only" lanes on the way home as well.
Besides left turns on blinking yellow, and properly navigating roads, everything else is pretty impressive not going to lie.

But unmarked roads still trip it up, specially the awesome ones by me with patches every 10-15 ft. (thanks Frisco :D) WOW it gets wild on that road.
And the the road that they cut right down the middle for 2 slabs gives it issue as well. It can't determine that it's one lane. Took the original AP a year or so before it perfected it. Can take it at 40 with no issue, but beta struggles to even navigate it at 20 or so.

I never updated to 10.3 from 10.2 but now installed 10.3.1 (2021.36.5.3) and I cannot engage FSD Beta, AP or TACC on my Model S Raven LR. Two finger reset and full Power Off/On reboot haven’t fixed it. FSD Beta is toggled on (and no luck with AP/TACC for any profiles where toggled off). Anyone else? Any advice?
Also installed and am running 10.3.1 (2021.36.5.3) and a '20 MYP. FSD comes and goes randomly. When FSD disappears, old-school AP appears. Toggling settings sometimes helps, but this may be coincidental. Reboots definitely do not help. Used it a lot today in city driving. Actually, it works pretty well. The biggest issue today is the random outages of FSD. When it's working, I have very few interventions.

Downloaded 36.5.3 today over Tesla wifi. Didn't know you could do that. Thought you needed to be connected to wifi but I pushed the button to see what would happen and it installed from the parking lot of where I'm getting PPF put on.

I never updated to 10.3 from 10.2 but now installed 10.3.1 (2021.36.5.3) and I cannot engage FSD Beta, AP or TACC on my Model S Raven LR. Two finger reset and full Power Off/On reboot haven’t fixed it. FSD Beta is toggled on (and no luck with AP/TACC for any profiles where toggled off). Anyone else? Any advice?
Same thing here with my S 75. Haven't heard of or found any way to fix it yet.