Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021.36.8 and lack of support for Android Users

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
it's still broken in 4.3 I just tried it

I sent an email to customer service with screen shots about how I couldn't set scheduled charge time
and how others had been reporting similar issues in forums
It was reverting to 12:00AM instantly on the previous build, it's still not working on 4.3 but that's another story

Customer service contacted me and said they were unaware of this issue and had looked and online as I had said
and had seen others were having the same issue. They said they were going to pass this issue on to app team
I just installed 4.3, and see the sentry mode working, but still the problem with opening the maps app with the current location. To be honest, I'd rather have this than the sentry mode.

I've tried chat, they said to enter it as a service request in the app; I tried that, got scheduled for a mobile service, and then they contacted me via the app saying they cannot solve app problems, but would pass it on, and asked if they could close the service. I said yes, but asked if I would hear back from the developers, and never got any more answers, nor did they cancel the service - although I see it says "invalid date" for Dec 2, 2021. Maybe that's how they cancel it.