Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
ss.jpg

🤔

Attachments

• Screenshot (1).jpg
    Screenshot (1).jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 114
Is it FSD Beta 10.5?
may not be.
usually the beta update seems to go out to the existing beta cars first before hitting the next batch of safety score folks.
None of the cars getting this release (so far) are coming from existing beta cars
Of course the standard Tesla proviso applies - past performance should not be taken as future guidance :D
Not seen any release notes yet either which is odd, its a really slow release.

I think the prior 40.x versions had a bug, big enough to stop the rollout as it just stopped cold.

I still can't figure out the rollout process that they use, who gets what, in which car and from which release. As a former IT guy I'd consider this a nightmare.

I think the prior 40.x versions had a bug, big enough to stop the rollout as it just stopped cold.

I still can't figure out the rollout process that they use, who gets what, in which car and from which release. As a former IT guy I'd consider this a nightmare.
Just because it isn't apparent from the outside doesn't mean there isn't a system or that it isn't being followed.
Definitely a significant amount of plate-spinning to keep this lot moving forward though :D
I don't envy the deployment team who manage this lot, but I'm impressed by the work they put in.

There is definitely something we are not seeing about what cars are chosen to put into what distribution groups, etc. The scale is too large for it to be "random". I think I read somewhere that Tesla follows one form or another of the very popular "Agile" development cycle, so these updates appear to be iterative / iterations on the "Minimum viable product" (MVP) concept within agile development.

Thats what it looks like from the outside, anyway. There is no way its truly random, and the length of time it takes new cars to get their first set of updates suggests some sort of holding period until someone slots vins into "some sort of bucket" based on "some sort of criteria ran in a report from X time to Y time".

Reactions: Akr
Can't wait as I hate that the car turns off climate when I'm clearing snow off of it and it's having issues keeping the car warm too. Looking forward to the cold weather improvements. And yes, where I am we've already had several days of sub zero temps.

I spoke to soon, so I get album art in the upper left corner but when I play another album the previous one goes away and is replaced buy the new one. The albums use to show up along the bottom below the song and album art to the upper left. So this does not eliminate the trouble to find another artist or album you still have to hit album or artist then hit the album you want to play and then the first song. So it is half fixed.