Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 accessories confusión

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m trying to buy “compartments” for the center console storage areas. I keep ordering things that the description says will fit on the 2021 M3 ... but when they arrive, they don’t fit. Ditto frunk mats. Does anyone know where I can get reliable and accurate accessories for the 2021 revised Model 3?

I'm on your same boat. And you should add to your list the roof sun-shields (2021s have a narrower headliner), which is what we needed the most. Also need a rubber frunk mat. Wanted a matching one, but no dice (only for 2020s and prior). Will probably look for a roof sun-shield like for the windshield, which completely blocks the sun, for summer.

I’m trying to buy “compartments” for the center console storage areas. I keep ordering things that the description says will fit on the 2021 M3 ... but when they arrive, they don’t fit. Ditto frunk mats. Does anyone know where I can get reliable and accurate accessories for the 2021 revised Model 3?
Order the consol trays from the Tesla site. They fit, plus there's two of them for the two console compartments.

They also have the Frunk mats - get the beaded basin for the 2021

Reactions: RefreshedP