Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021 Model 3 Refresh TPMS

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi fellow Teslanians,
I ordered my M3LRAWD Nov 23 and have spent more time and money preparing for its arrival than I did with my first born ;)
Question about TPMS though... I plan on aftermarket winter rims and tires. Are non OEM TPMS acceptable and is there a Canadian supplier?
Thanks for taking my question. Appreciate your time.
Cal in Canada

Hi fellow Teslanians,
I ordered my M3LRAWD Nov 23 and have spent more time and money preparing for its arrival than I did with my first born ;)
Question about TPMS though... I plan on aftermarket winter rims and tires. Are non OEM TPMS acceptable and is there a Canadian supplier?
Thanks for taking my question. Appreciate your time.
Cal in Canada
Refresh 3s use Bluetooth TPMS sensors and there are no aftermarket suppliers of compatible ones I am aware of yet, so you'll have to get them from Tesla.

image.jpg
Can confirm. Drove to the Tesla dealer and gave them $325 for these paperweights on my desk

Did they sell these to you without a VIN? I could not get my local SC to sell me them while my car is still on order. Driving me crazy I want to get my wheelset (winter and summer) mounted but I can't without these TPMS sensors

They were actually having a tough time as I do NOT have a VIN yet... despite ordering 10/17... anyway. They just used the VIN on a new 2021 they had in the bay. Done deal.