Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Seems like it should have been an October or earlier EDD. What is your RN? Also, it appears that having a completed profile on the Tesla website may also be a factor.
My original order was 31 July and was told Feb at that time.
RN115406xxx
I've entered everything on the web site except insurance and agreements which will have to wait until I have a VIN.
Hopefully will get delivered in 4Q push.

My original order was 31 July and was told Feb at that time.
RN115406xxx
I've entered everything on the web site except insurance and agreements which will have to wait until I have a VIN.
Hopefully will get delivered in 4Q push.
Suggest uploading insurance card from existing vehicle rather than editing for VIN. That will complete your profile.

Pushed back two days yesterday to today: now 10/16 - 11/5 from 10/14-11/3. 1143 LR Black/white/19”. Yay for prioritized pre-refresh orders.

for what it’s worth for those saying plaid is being prioritized, my 1150 Plaid black/white/CR/19 order still has no EDD information, not even a month.
If my current estimate holds, I feel like I’m a pre-refresh order with priority, even though it will be 8 months from order to delivery.

Ordered 5/12 with a September estimate. No VIN yet, however my account has been showing for the last 3 weeks delivery in a few days. Each day it pushes back a few more days. Obviously, I know it's not correct.

Logged in today and now says February?!?!
Welcome to the club - February! Here is some snacks and water if you want some curtesy items.

• Funny
Reactions: Aleks0404
Waving from February with a completed profile.
Is this roughly how the EDDs are split into assuming that your profile is set up correctly? I assume the orders within each of these buckets are then prioritized (primarily) by order date.

1. Plaid 21s
2. Plaid 19s
3. LR 21s non-white interior
4. LR 21s white interior
5. LR 19s non-white interior
6. LR 19s white interior

I'm in bucket 6 with an order date of 5/4 and an EDD of mid Dec/Early Jan. I probably would have chosen a different option had I known that this would be the case.....

Reactions: VikH and Gaskinse
Is this roughly how the EDDs are split into assuming that your profile is set up correctly? I assume the orders within each of these buckets are then prioritized (primarily) by order date.

1. Plaid 21s
2. Plaid 19s
4. LR 21s white interior
6. LR 19s white interior

I'm in bucket 6 with an order date of 5/4 and an EDD of mid Dec/Early Jan. I probably would have chosen a different option had I known that this would be the case.....
Dunno, my May build with white interior and 21s got pushed to February. In general your theme/order seems right, but also location and some other just mistakes.

1. Plaid 21s
2. Plaid 19s
4. LR 21s white interior
6. LR 19s white interior

No, I do not think it is that staggered. MarG did an analysis from the tracking spreadsheet yesterday and it was blended LR and Plaids. Do not recall the wheels.

The used car market is hot as hell right now. You’ll sell that in a day. I have a 2017 75D That I found a buyer for in a day. Closing the deal on August 31.
Not my 2019 M3 dual motor with only 8.8k miles. Got an EDD of July for my MS LR Rn1148 order back in May. I immediately listed my M3 on Craigslist, after tesla offered me 40k for trade in. After 1 month on CL I got 2 offers 42k and 43k, was asking 45k. Surprise surprise my EDD went blank so I pulled the ad. I live 30mi from Fremont, tons of M3 here so they are a dime a dozen. Seems like carvana or vroom are best bets. Even carmax wouldn't give me an immediate offer because it's not a car they typically sell is the msg I got