Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know where the USB port is located into which you plug the thumb drive that is used for Sentry Mode video recording?
Should be in the glove box.

From the manual, page 23. One USB port is located inside the glovebox. This port comes equipped with a USB flash drive. The secure location of this USB port makes it ideal for saving Sentry Mode and Dashcam video footage.

I’m the OP on this question. Tesla has agreed to replace, but doesn’t have an ETA on the arrival at my service center. Heard from regional manager who said they will contact me ASAP. Thankfully, we haven’t gotten super cold yet and I’m pretty much just doing short uneventful rides.
Tire Rack has the OEM Continental all season tires for this car. Note the T1 rating. T1 and T0 are the Tesla specific ratings. https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Continental&tireModel=ProContact+RX&frontTire=545WR9PCRXXLCS&rearTire=84WR9PCRXXLCS&autoMake=Tesla&autoModel=Model+S&autoYear=2021&autoModClar=255/45-19F+285/40-19R

Last edited:
  • Helpful
Reactions: cwanja
Tire Rack has the OEM Continental all seasons for our car. Note the T1 designation, which means it's a Tesla spec tire. T1 and TO are the Tesla spec ratings. https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Continental&tireModel=ProContact+RX&frontTire=545WR9PCRXXLCS&rearTire=84WR9PCRXXLCS&autoMake=Tesla&autoModel=Model+S&autoYear=2021&autoModClar=255/45-19F+285/40-19R
Great find and share, thanks! I have bought from them before, and knew about speed and load ratings, even hardness, but never heard of T0 or T1 - thanks!

EDD shifted again, forward a day this time. Now 12/3 (which obviously isn't happening) - 12/7. Why do they update it like this? What's the point?
Interesting. You're in the EDD range, and have a VIN (MF). I entered my EDD today with crickets. However, I have yet to see an N vin for a Blue, so maybe they're in the works...or will be delayed.
Either way, it looks like your wait is almost over - the blue/cream is gorgeous - enjoy and please share photos!

Reactions: chrisdh79
Great find and share, thanks! I have bought from them before, and knew about speed and load ratings, even hardness, but never heard of T0 or T1 - thanks!
You're welcome. The manufacturer specs are a real thing. There is an interesting comparison on Tire Rack on the Pirelli P Zero PZ4 OEM summer tires for our 19 inch staggered wheels, where there are at first glance seemingly identical models and specs, except one is Mercedes M01 specified and the other is Tesla T0 specified. They are different prices. Guess which one is more? There are differences in the internal construction or they would use both designations on the same tire, A closer look reveals the Tesla version uses the foam (PNCS) and a modified tread compound and other changes for an electric drive car (Elect). If you don't notice the differences, it would be easy to order the Mercedes tire because it's cheaper.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: rdmdriving
Does anyone know where the USB port is located into which you plug the thumb drive that is used for Sentry Mode video recording?
Should be in the glove box.

From the manual, page 23. One USB port is located inside the glovebox. This port comes equipped with a USB flash drive. The secure location of this USB port makes it ideal for saving Sentry Mode and Dashcam video footage.
I believe in the glove box. Ours came with a Tesla USB already plugged in.
For what it is wroth, I believe you can also use either of the USB-C ports in the console for Sentry mode as well. The drive however is not secure, as you can lock the glovebox as stated.

Last edited:
LR, pearl white paint, 19" wheels, cream/walnut interior. Totally expecting my delivery window to keep bouncing around.
Should have known...delivery slid back to Jan-Feb...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211203-074703_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211203-074703_Chrome.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 84