Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Another EDD change this morning. Now 3/16-3/29.

No idea if it is a good sign or not but at least it didnt push out. Still no VIN

I’ve had
3/3 - 3/31
3/15 - 3/31
3/16-3/29
Mine changed today again too. Had been holding steady for 10-14 days with Mar 21-30, which is the closest I’d ever gotten to EDD.

Today, bumped back to Apr 8- May 8. June 24,2021 order 1152. Tesla just likes toying with people. I’m convinced.

Reactions: EightYears
RN1152, EDD 4/1-4/30, and then... BOOM!

Red/black/19" LR, VIN 472, built date 2/11/22... and picked up yesterday at the Grand Rapids, MI SC. Beautiful build, missing only the package shelf. Plenty of RTFM needed to transition from our pre-AP P85, but what a pleasure to drive!

17468E31-E1C5-4851-8423-4ACAF28359DB.jpeg

Red/black/19" LR, VIN 472, built date 2/11/22... and picked up yesterday at the Grand Rapids, MI SC. Beautiful build, missing only the package shelf. Plenty of RTFM needed to transition from our pre-AP P85, but what a pleasure to drive!

View attachment 777066
Congrats on your new ride! It’s a beaut!

View attachment 777066
Congrats!!!
Do you mind sharing one more digit of your VIN and whether your car has the new headlights?

Reactions: snellenr

View attachment 777066
Beautiful car! Looks like you got all seasons right? Picking mine up from there too soon and just want to make sure...

Reactions: snellenr
Legally..that would not hold up. Meaning, car mfr puts tires on a brand new car and that new car is delivered where the temps are currently low enough where the mfrs warranty on that tire, is killed. And in temps where the mfr clearly says on their website to NOT use those tires in those temps.

So I suspect Tesla will not charge you a dime as they know..they have no leg to stand on...
Just got a text from Tesla that I should pay for AS tires as "my vehicle was delivered with the equipment installed for performance." So their cost estimate says I should pay $1376 for 4 tires and the installation. I may have to see it is in the Tesla manual that I cannot drive with summer tires below a certain temp. Do we know it says that? Thx

Just got a text from Tesla that I should pay for AS tires as "my vehicle was delivered with the equipment installed for performance." So their cost estimate says I should pay $1376 for 4 tires and the installation. I may have to see it is in the Tesla manual that I cannot drive with summer tires below a certain temp. Do we know it says that? Thx
40 degrees is what I have heard on the forum

Reactions: aerodyne and bhakan