Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Back to blank this morning - no line at all. Which one of you has access to the system??
I'm with you now @Hayseed_MS this is what my account screen looks like now. Did a search through source code and no mention of VIN either but I do have a pic of it.
Screen Shot 2021-06-20 at 11.47.23 AM.png

LR daily update. March -> August -> June 1-31 -> August -> June 22-30 -> June 21-30 -> Blank -> June -> June 21-30 -> June -> Blank -> June -> August -> June 22 - 30 -> Blank (day before yesterday) -> Blank (yesterday)

-> still blank as of this morning.

Reactions: VM0412
I'm with you now @Hayseed_MS this is what my account screen looks like now. Did a search through source code and no mention of VIN either but I do have a pic of it. View attachment 675573
Payment is checked, I presume that means they’ve already received your ACH/wire? Hopefully they come through this time!

Correct, I had one Saturday evening then around 7-8 pm CST it disappeared, so I'm on the ledge with you. My SA did reach out and schedule delivery before the disappearing VIN but not sure if that means anything.
I would be thrilled to have your action. me-blank for 3 days now. But I am hoping for a Father’s Day present!!!! Hoping not expecting. My daughter probably forgot it is Father’s Day also. The monkeys are throwing their stuff at me.

Still blank for I don't even remember how long. As I watch people who ordered months after me get assigned VINS outside OF CA . (Happy for those people, ticked off at Tesla).
Nine months. I could have had a baby Tesla by now.
You’ve got every reason to be ticked off. I’m happy personally for the Plaid people, but I have a little less sympathy for those still waiting on Plaids versus us pre-refresh folks. I/We ordered a car that actually existed at the time - they ordered one that did not. I know it’s hard to remember that after all these shenanigans.

Back in early January when I decided, the refresh was still a rumor and the announcement was a few weeks away. I signed up for and applied for financing on a Raven S, expecting a car within a month. Plaid folks knew their car was far off at that point.

I get the EOQ push, but the way Tesla is treating long-waiting LR customers should literally become a textbook case study in horrible service and corporate hubris. It’s *exactly* an example of why competition is absolutely necessary in markets.

Nevermind the whiplash given to folks like Hayseed_MS, who has been in the other thread for 6 months though all the teases and parlor tricks, and here he gets a VIN only for it to be snatched away. It’s like you couldn’t make it any worse if you sat around a table and said “how can we make a car delivery process as awful as possible?”

You’ve got every reason to be ticked off. I’m happy personally for the Plaid people, but I have a little less sympathy for those still waiting on Plaids versus us pre-refresh folks. I/We ordered a car that actually existed at the time - they ordered one that did not. I know it’s hard to remember that after all these shenanigans.

Back in early January when I decided, the refresh was still a rumor and the announcement was a few weeks away. I signed up for and applied for financing on a Raven S, expecting a car within a month. Plaid folks knew their car was far off at that point.

I get the EOQ push, but the way Tesla is treating long-waiting LR customers should literally become a textbook case study in horrible service and corporate hubris. It’s *exactly* an example of why competition is absolutely necessary in markets.

Nevermind the whiplash given to folks like Hayseed_MS, who has been in the other thread for 6 months though all the teases and parlor tricks, and here he gets a VIN only for it to be snatched away. It’s like you couldn’t make it any worse if you sat around a table and said “how can we make a car delivery process as awful as possible?”
Yep. I get they were likely caught by surprise on whatever delayed production by six months, but once they made the decision to prioritize Plaids over LR (and that’s still a rumor, not official policy), there should have been a communication that came out as well as some form of compensation for the long wait. But nope, they just ignored that entire customer base.

What’s just as astonishing is how as of today, June 20, it still says if you order a Plaid today you’ll get it in June, and I’ve seen a number of posts by people here who ordered in the last week and they say their account showed June as estimated delivery date for a day or two, and then it goes blank. If those people don’t get their cars in June and Tesla is baiting people into ordering cars knowing full well they have no intention of delivering those cars on time, that’s a new low for them.

Yep. I get they were likely caught by surprise on whatever delayed production by six months, but once they made the decision to prioritize Plaids over LR (and that’s still a rumor, not official policy), there should have been a communication that came out as well as some form of compensation for the long wait. But nope, they just ignored that entire customer base.

What’s just as astonishing is how as of today, June 20, it still says if you order a Plaid today you’ll get it in June, and I’ve seen a number of posts by people here who ordered in the last week and they say their account showed June as estimated delivery date for a day or two, and then it goes blank. If those people don’t get their cars in June and Tesla is baiting people into ordering cars knowing full well they have no intention of delivering those cars on time, that’s a new low for them.
Not only baiting them, but then forced to produce the Plaids' faster which then puts the LR people further out. This is going to cause scars. It's a head scratcher.

Reactions: Tigers and (crunch)