Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I will keep everyone updated, as I still believe I will be in an LR before the month is over based off my calls w/ Tesla (see my comment history) and the timing. Despite not having a VIN, I think we're going to see some action over the next 72 hours.

I do promise to record a video and take pics if I do indeed get it. I will be the LR's Omar if I snag one this month. ;)

Brand new here! Hello All.
Logged in today to see a “August delivery” from always blank.
Not sure how one defines order date. I paid my 100bucks 1/19/21 but did not do financing info until 2/18 I think that’s the day I received a RN. Ordered a White/White LR FSD cheap wheels.

Reactions: gadelrosario
All the changes in estimated delivery dates posted here made me check my own status. Alas, still blank. @Hayseed_MS and I seem to have enraged the Tesla powers-that-be with our comments.
Hang in there. Seems to be A LOT of delivery update activity occurring. Monkey working overtime. You guys will get an update soon, I’m sure!

Reactions: gadelrosario
My SA story, doesn’t seem to act like he knows it all basically only relays info that is already public. I inquired via text on 6/17. He said only Plaid is delivering this month and I would likely see mine end of July August.

Congrats! Good to know LRs are being delivered in Raleigh. Just need them to produce some additional White/Black + Arachnid configurations. I’m still blank and have not been assigned a VIN. Ordered December 11, 2020.
Hi, I am also a Raleigh delivery. I placed the order in late May so I am an RN1150. My expectation is sometime in October. MS LR White/Cream/19'/No-FSD

Reactions: Road Warrior
My SA story, doesn’t seem to act like he knows it all basically only relays info that is already public. I inquired via text on 6/17. He said only Plaid is delivering this month and I would likely see mine end of July August.
My SA is pretty good. Which is to say he admits he doesn’t know any delivery information. Lol. He’s at King of Prussia Mall. I asked him to comment about my July delivery estimate that appeared this morning. He said that sounds about right: July-August for LR deliveries.

Reactions: fldude and cwanja
Brand new here! Hello All.
Logged in today to see a “August delivery” from always blank.
Not sure how one defines order date. I paid my 100bucks 1/19/21 but did not do financing info until 2/18 I think that’s the day I received a RN. Ordered a White/White LR FSD cheap wheels.
For all those newly joining, feel free to add your information to the MS tracker created by legendary @omarsultan