Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First Post. I’ve been lurking since 1/27….ordered 2 hours after refresh announcement.
RN 1144;
Final Build - LR/Black/Cream/21”/No FSD
Original Build - LR/Black/Black/19”/No FSD
Purchase, not lease

Long Story, short… have had all the issues everyone else has had on this site and then some, but that is for another time and a future post. This forum has kept me calm and laughing for all these months.
My account had been “Blank” for ages, but had been told August delivery. Then on Monday, I received a call from my SA who asked if I’d change my build (interior color from Black to Cream and 19” wheels to 21”)? He had to have an answer immediately. Thought for 10 seconds, said “yes” and within 2 minutes had my VIN. Delivery on Friday afternoon. Delivery date was actually pushed forward 3 days, not back. It’s been a strange trip. WooHoo…
first world problems.....

Ayyee!!! Still no text for me but here’s to hope!
Honestly, at this point, I think I'd rather have the newer build in August. Someone in the other thread mentioned that the VINs of some of the delivered cars match the overflow lot ones that have been sitting for a month.

Also, have we seen any white interiors delivered outside of the few at the launch event?

Reactions: legend_of_jim
Just received this text. On god I’ve never written back to a text faster than this one. 🤣
@Fwizzy at Today at 10:54 AM
1624480064341.png

@Fwizzy at 3PM today.
1624480136301.png

Honestly, at this point, I think I'd rather have the newer build in August. Someone in the other thread mentioned that the VINs of some of the delivered cars match the overflow lot ones that have been sitting for a month.

Also, have we seen any white interiors delivered outside of the few at the launch event?
Have you not seen cars sit on lots at traditional dealers for months? I’d rather have a car that got dusty and washed once or twice than one which sat on a lot and was washed daily like I see at many dealers in our local auto mall.

Reactions: ssv22