Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That's just effed up. Did you offer to pick in Fremont? I wonder what they'd say.
I did offer to pickup in freemont or at service center but they keep insisting on delivering to my house. I was thinking of going to service
Center but I think it would just get me more pissed off and accomplish nothing.

Same here. There’s very little enforcement in CA of the front license plate requirement by cops but if you park in a lot patrolled by someone with a ticket book whose only job is writing parking tickets, there’s a good chance they’ll cite you for that. I always put my front plate in the window when I park in those areas to avoid getting cited.
The one and only fix-it ticket i ever got was a front plate ticket while I was parked at the harbor in Santa Barbara. Have always run no front plate & tint on all my cars for almost 20 years in SB county.

Reactions: cwanja
The one and only fix-it ticket i ever got was a front plate ticket while I was parked at the harbor in Santa Barbara. Have always run no front plate & tint on all my cars for almost 20 years in SB county.
I hear you. I have used front plate for many years in NJ and now ÇA. It seems that the shore towns are the worst. They want to milk the tourists I guess

Reactions: JimLL
I have had a vin, paid off car in cash on Friday and they keep cancelling my delivery appointments because it just hasn’t left the factory. No one has an explanation
What the hell? They have your money and are holding your car hostage? This is really outrageous and not the way to conduct business. It's bad enough seeing people who ordered cars long after me take delivery, but if they held my money like this without giving me the car, that would be the end for me. I'd demand a refund and never look at another Tesla again.

Reactions: Jet007 and Sbaimo