Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For a while I have been jealous of those of you who have had EDDs, even though we all know that the monkey throws darts at a calendar from 50 feet away when it comes to determining EDDs, whereas I have been straight-up blank for many months (RN1145 w/19" wheels). Now I think I am better off simply being blank since I have no reason to be checking my account multiple times a day. I'm waiting for someone to report seeing an LR with 19" wheels out on a delivery truck, then I will start to invest emotional energy again.

For a while I have been jealous of those of you who have had EDDs, even though we all know that the monkey throws darts at a calendar from 50 feet away when it comes to determining EDDs, whereas I have been straight-up blank for many months (RN1145 w/19" wheels). Now I think I am better off simply being blank since I have no reason to be checking my account multiple times a day. I'm waiting for someone to report seeing an LR with 19" wheels out on a delivery truck, then I will start to invest emotional energy again.
my estimated is september. and it's not august let alone september. so, I only check my account twice or so a day :)

And I thought I was the only one that checks my order multiple times a day religiously.

I will say my August date was there when I first checked this AM around 7:30. By 8:30 it was gone. someone else posted their MY was also blank, maybe they're having a field day w us and like everything means nothing.
I suspect Tesla employs a team solely to check how many times per "hour" we each check our status and if any of us slows down to under 7X per hour, they change something to make us re-check every 5 minutes or so!

Perhaps we can get a huge group therapy discount for [very much] needed mental help..

My EDD October has disappeared again.

FWIW, I talked to two different SAs, last week and then again yesterday. I usually apply a hefty discount to anything they say, but for the first time, the answer was actually highly consistent - last week it was "you should have a VIN in 2-3 weeks based on your config, you ordered colors that are in high production, the line is moving fast" and this week it was "you should have a VIN in 1-2 weeks based on your config and I am pretty confident of that." I know, I know, imagine getting excited about consistency of reply.

(end of May order, Blue/Cream/19, no vaporware)

Of course, neither of them had any knowledge of a delivery hold which is pretty obvious from this forum... so how reliable are they... well we all know the answer.

• Disagree
Reactions: foos
when i asked about the production hold...."that is hearsay, unrelated to your vehicle. Thank you". as much as we complain about SA, I dont envy them...all those crazy people out there looking for the car that was promised to them some time ago, yet they arent told from the mother ship.

CROSS POSTED FOR ANYONE THAT CARES
So not sure anyone cares but... I have a friend that works in detailing at my local Tesla. He said they are rapidly getting cars in, i ordered November of last year and still dont have a car. If we didnt know, i can safely say that order date absolutely does not matter at all. He said they get up to 10 cars a week in for several weeks now. I dont want to say i ordered before everyone in my city, but i have to be up there.
Did he mention what Tesla models he is getting?