Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I called an SA and wanted to communicate with my OG SA.
Ended up with another SA and told me some less than useful information.
Dialog:
SA “he is busy with other customers can i help you with anything?”
Me “No just have him call me“
SA ”well ill do it but is there anything else i might be of help?”
Me ”no thank you!”
SA ”well let me just look into your order, can i have the phone #?”
Me ”okay fine my phone # is *blank*”
SA ”okay it turns out your delivery date is (says the same info as what the website says)
Me ”i know this information already Though :( thats what online says“
SA ”okay well you called about your model s info right?”
Me ”sir have a good day“
*i hang up*

oh my god… i have the worse luck Yet.

• Disagree
Reactions: foos
I just got Oct. 13 - Nov. 02. I hate to be glass 1/2 empty but does anyone believe that after 8? months of total silence and likely tems of thousands of complaints that we all today received FACTUAL dates we could take to the bank?

As many have stated, when it's in my garage, I can believe it. Good luck to all; this is my 1st AND LAST Tesla purchase...
agreed. They even left it open in the email that they can be delayed. I could never suggest anyone purchase a car from them. Go used if really want

Reactions: Filter
View attachment 694751
Account updated this morning. LR/W/B/19/FSD. This is the first time I have actually ever had a date range. I have had "July" disappear once and "August" disappear twice. We'll see if this holds.
I ordered a few days before you (3/12) and got an EDD this morning of October 10 - October 30. My Details: RN1146 LR/W/C/19/noFSD. I'm in San Diego. Where are you located?