Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks - I am about 45 mins away. So, I just call local center - correct? I don’t have a local SC.
Full disclosure, I used to be able to call my SC in Blue Ash directly, but now it routes me to the main Tesla number. Weird. No, I did not call a thousand times. Only like 4 this whole time lol.

So I just popped into the SC last week to do the financing. They changed it in their computer, I got the email on my phone and did everything right there. Also- when I was 2 days from my EDD window, that’s when I went into the SC. I asked them when I can set a delivery date and they told me my car would be there in 4 days and I set up delivery at my house a few days after that. They said they need a day or two to check the car out themselves 🤷‍♂️ I’m going to ask them today if I can be there when they’re checking it out. I see no reason why I shouldn’t be able to. Idk. My delivery is set for Monday.

Full disclosure, I used to be able to call my SC in Blue Ash directly, but now it routes me to the main Tesla number. Weird. No, I did not call a thousand times. Only like 4 this whole time lol.

So I just popped into the SC last week to do the financing. They changed it in their computer, I got the email on my phone and did everything right there. Also- when I was 2 days from my EDD window, that’s when I went into the SC. I asked them when I can set a delivery date and they told me my car would be there in 4 days and I set up delivery at my house a few days after that. They said they need a day or two to check the car out themselves 🤷‍♂️ I’m going to ask them today if I can be there when they’re checking it out. I see no reason why I shouldn’t be able to. Idk. My delivery is set for Monday.
You will get to check it out when they deliver it. The SC is just fixing all the little stuff and cleaning it before you get it. Relax, your car will get to you and if something is not right they will get to it.

Reactions: Immortal40 and foos
Picked up mine today. Such an amazing car. Everything was perfect. I spent about an hour inspecting everything before accepting it.

RN# 1144 originally ordered in January pre-refresh and then converted order Feb 28 to refresh LR.

White with Blk interior 21inch wheels NO FSD.

Tesla even matched 1.79% for 72 months.

They honored the $2k credit for the prerefresh conversion.
Glad to know you finally got it, great APR too.

Picked up mine today. Such an amazing car. Everything was perfect. I spent about an hour inspecting everything before accepting it.

RN# 1144 originally ordered in January pre-refresh and then converted order Feb 28 to refresh LR.

White with Blk interior 21inch wheels NO FSD.

Tesla even matched 1.79% for 72 months.

They honored the $2k credit for the prerefresh conversion.
Very nice... My exterior and interior combo...