Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up mine today. Such an amazing car. Everything was perfect. I spent about an hour inspecting everything before accepting it.

RN# 1144 originally ordered in January pre-refresh and then converted order Feb 28 to refresh LR.

White with Blk interior 21inch wheels NO FSD.

Tesla even matched 1.79% for 72 months.

They honored the $2k credit for the prerefresh conversion.

@MEL-22 Or many defects....
@MEL-22 that's the very, very sad part. While we read a post yesterday that one new owner stated absolutely everything is perfect upon his 1 hour inspection and pickup, we all know the awful QC at Tesla and it seems many, many obvious "flagged" flaws are ignored at the factory. Some are fixed upon delivery if the new owner does make mention, yet others have reported the Tesla SC advised the flaws were "within limits". WHOSE LIMITS??

I do NOT enjoy bashing Musk or Tesla; however, if I knew of any of these Tesla standard operating events prior to placing my order, I never would have gone thru any of this. Money, money, money - shame on Mr. Musk & Tesla!! Wouldn't it have been far better and paid dividends to Musk & Tesla if their reputation was pristine??

While I'm hoping my car has surpassed strict QC standards, and has few to no issues thru my ownership, in perhaps a sick way, I'm prepared to reject my car if significant issues, move on, and seek a quality car from a "real" reputable company. Apologies if a fanboy has heartburn with my honesty...

Hallelujah I have a VIN!!! 1/1/21 order and finally have a VIN. 😁
9245713D-FA16-4BA8-AB73-292D48336B13_1_201_a.jpeg

Picked up mine today. Such an amazing car. Everything was perfect. I spent about an hour inspecting everything before accepting it.

RN# 1144 originally ordered in January pre-refresh and then converted order Feb 28 to refresh LR.

She looks amazing! No room in the garage to park :)

Awesome! Clearly there is a big production run right now of white exterior black interior.

I'm still in my 20 day window for Nov 27 - Dec 17, but I did get my wall charger installed today. I wish I had something to attach it to.View attachment 698563
I had mine installed on Tuesday...and yes, it would be great to have a vehicle to attach it to.

Attachments

• Odessa-FL - Gulfstar Electric - Tesla Wall Connector - 08182021 - 07.jpg
    Odessa-FL - Gulfstar Electric - Tesla Wall Connector - 08182021 - 07.jpg
    546.1 KB · Views: 42
Reactions: Ormond