Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Funny Story: my white LR was scheduled for pick up today but pushed to a Monday at home delivery because the Princeton location didn’t receive the car on time to prep and deliver. I asked if Monday was a certain thing and they were fairly confident. I am driving on the road that happens to lead to the Princeton NJ location and spot this:

Attachments

• 865826CC-8E67-4C19-8901-FFE3314F4378.jpeg
    865826CC-8E67-4C19-8901-FFE3314F4378.jpeg
    359.3 KB · Views: 93
Picked up my car right on time this morning. I didn't find anything wrong.
Wow, so much fun to drive. Yoke steering hasn't been a big deal thus far. Harder for me to get used to the one pedal driving. 300 mile drive home in the morning.
Gary, if you so desire and should your time allow, I'd love to read about your 300 mile drive home, what you learned about your beautiful car, your likes, etc. Thx!!

Picked up my car right on time this morning. I didn't find anything wrong.
Wow, so much fun to drive. Yoke steering hasn't been a big deal thus far. Harder for me to get used to the one pedal driving. 300 mile drive home in the morning.
There is a really nice toll road that leads towards Dallas from Southlake. On a Sunday morning, it will be wide open. I recommend that you drive the 5-10 mile stretch, and really open her up. I know its not in the direction you are driving, but I wandered onto it on a early Sunday morning once, with the old S 70D -- and it was magical.

Reactions: GaryTX
This is really crap. EDD changed to Nov 14 - Dec 14. Original order was Dec 1, 2020. Changed to refresh on Feb 5, when refresh changes were issued. Still the same colors and wheel size. RN 1142.
WTF? You've got my identical config, you ordered a few weeks before I did (I'm RN1143), we're both in MA, I've got a delivery date of Sep 9th in Peabody. You're getting shafted, I'd scream bloody murder.

I haven’t seen any LRs shipping with white interior & 19” wheels. Are there any with a Sept EDD? Mine is mid-Nov and hope it won’t get bumped to next year. My suspicion is when white seats arrive, they allocate to Plaids before LR, but have no evidence. Anyone else feel same?
You’re ahead of me, I have 12/14 - 1/3. Doesn’t say which year or decade though.

• Funny
Reactions: NkemMD
Saw at least 3 Model S LR with 19’s at Tesla Kansas City today, at least one had a white interior. No photos was with fam and in a hurry.
You may have seen the infamous first LR white interior. I remember when the first 19" wheels emerged on TMC and a week later 19" VINs started rolling out. I hope this is the same trajectory for the LR white interiors.🤞

But as the old saying goes it didn't happen unless you have a photo🙂

Reactions: Btrflyl8e
You may have seen the infamous first LR white interior. I remember when the first 19" wheels emerged on TMC and a week later 19" VINs started rolling out. I hope this is the same trajectory for the LR white interiors.🤞

But as the old saying goes it didn't happen unless you have a photo🙂
There are other white interior LRs. They're just super rare.

Reactions: cwanja