Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First of all, I'd like to apologize to all of you that have been waiting far longer than me to get a VIN. I just received mine - VIN MF455. I just got lucky or as my father used to say: "Occasionally, the blind pig finds the acorn". We'll see how long it takes the car to get here.
Congrats!! Glad to see that the VINs are at least dropping!!

First of all, I'd like to apologize to all of you that have been waiting far longer than me to get a VIN. I just received mine - VIN MF455. I just got lucky or as my father used to say: "Occasionally, the blind pig finds the acorn". We'll see how long it takes the car to get here.
wow! We had almost the exact edd. Mine just moved from 11/29-12/19 to what it is now. Maybe I’ll get lucky next week! Congrats!

July order here. MS LR Blue/Cream. My EDD moved from Sep to Dec-Jan, and a few weeks ago it got revised to Nov 15-29. I got my VIN today, one business day before we would have gone into the range. MF in the VIN so I guess it's a 2021 from Fremont... is that good? I hope I didn't get one that was sitting on the lot for months, but based on the timing of the EDD change and then a VIN, I'm guessing that's not the case. New EDD range revised to 11/26-12/1, which I guess should be final.

The site is asking me to pay the balance before delivery, but I called up my local store (Orlando area) and they said it was OK to just bring a cashier's check the day of.

Excited to finally join the club! Hope there aren't quality issues I can't live with.
Got a VIN about 2 weeks ago. Scheduled delivery is set for the 28th. When VIN was assigned the EDD range was 11-20 to 11-24 so delivery might be beyond your 12/1 date.

Reactions: Pdubs
Received a VIN MF454 this past Monday. I
originally scheduled delivery for today, but ultimately decided to release the car and wait for a 2022. My SA set my new delivery date for Dec 15 - Dec 31, and said I’d be placed back at the front of the queue if I changed my mind.

Original order date: 7/25/2021, RN1153
Come on guys take whatever vin you get and start enjoying your life

Called up Tesla to check in on things yesterday. Got a dude on the phone who I think was kind of confused.

My delivery was scheduled for 11/18 at 11am. I was asking to make sure shipping was still on time to make it by then. He then says "well, it looks like they're delivering it on 11/18 at 11am, so we need to move up your delivery appointment". You're telling me the shipper just happened to adjust their arrival to exactly the time I was set to pick it up?

I think he just read the wrong field. But now my delivery appointment is pushed back to 11/20 at 5pm, which is ~14 hours before I plan on driving it 1100 miles...

I'm going to head over to the SC in person today and bribe whomever I need to bribe to get it on the 18th.

Not that you should bank on this but as I have read on this form and now experienced, the SC will contact you and try to arrange pickup when the car arrives. My delivery was scheduled for 11/17/21. Yesterday I received a phone call stating the car arrived and asked if I wanted to pickup tomorrow(today). Of course I jumped on it and have an appointment for pickup today.

A83CDA0C-7659-461C-B93C-CF3104C226E8.gif

VIN!!
MF455
EDD: 11/24-11/30
Final payment email received.

View attachment 732371
The electrician installed my new 240V outlet in the garage this morning.

Now I'm hoping for a "butterfly effect" that gets Fremont to assign me a VIN. It could happen...
I had an actual Tesla wall charger installed in September when my edd was late September. Shortly after that it changed to late November, then to December, where it's been dancing around ever since. Hopefully your butterfly has stronger wings than mine did.

• Funny
Reactions: Waldokind