Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
East coast gets priority until EOQ. They aren't able to ship the cars in time across the states. Technically we are last to get the cars, I've seen people order months ahead and got their cars first being from the east coast with the same build.
You seem to be delayed for no clear reason. Many 1150s were delivered how come your 1144 is delayed. Hopefully you get yours this month. So shall we hope or expect that they might get our 1140s delivered in Jan.

Anyone else have problems with the sound system? I can’t seem to get much bass even though I’ve messed with the settings. In fact, I don’t notice a difference when I scroll up and down on the bass setting. My Model 3’s bass was significantly better the way it is right now. And yes, I’ve already done the two scroll wheel reset multiple times.
My sound system has so much base, I had to ease up on the subwoofer and base settings. When I first messed with the settings, the base seemed wimpy, but after fooling with a couple of settings and adjusting the subwoofer level, it went from wimpy to wonderful. I can't remember the details, but it was like something suddenly kicked in. Keep working with it. I suspect you'll hit on the right settings.

Reactions: rdmdriving
My sound system has so much base, I had to ease up on the subwoofer and base settings. When I first messed with the settings, the base seemed wimpy, but after fooling with a couple of settings and adjusting the subwoofer level, it went from wimpy to wonderful. I can't remember the details, but it was like something suddenly kicked in. Keep working with it. I suspect you'll hit on the right settings.
Could it,also be a firmware update that improved or activated the subwoofer?

Reactions: rdmdriving
My best guess is the cream interior might be holding you back a little but who knows. My EDD changed over a dozen times in the past 6 months so I’ve completely lost faith in it at this point.
Like so many in this forum, it's near impossible to figure out the method to Tesla's madness. For example, hodapper has the exact configuration as my car. He ordered in July ( two months after I did ), and has a VIN, and an EDD between 12/21 and 12/24. He's in Arkansas, so that may be helping him. Or perhaps he's X AE A-12's godfather. :)

Picked up (delivered to house) my LR yesterday. What a car. A few thoughts
  • What a rocket. Coming from a cheap Ford Fusion Hybrid - just wow
  • Paint/gaps almost perfect, no complaints.
  • Missing trunk privacy shade - requesting that
  • All season tires did surprisingly well after 19 inches of snow the night before. Plows were out and roads weren't good at all, still it handled it well. I'll most likely still get winter tires for MN winters
  • A lot to learn on the screen. SA who delivered car showed me the basics, but I'll need to spend some time just playing
Bringing it in for tint/PPF next week during a business trip. Once I get it back I'll post a few pics. As others said... it's worth the wait!

There is no BBB rebate on this vehicle. They capped sedans at 55k. It’s not a big underused Truck or SUV, just a smaller Sedan so it doesn’t qualify.

What's the best source to find out the latest status on the bill? My understanding is that it's not yet passed both House and Senate. According to Latest on Tesla EV Tax Credit (December 2021) - Current and Upcoming in 2022 the Senate version caps at $80k.

I ordered after the first price hike so won't help me either way, but in a sadistic way I'd love to know whether ordering after the price hike costed $12.5k rather than $5k.

Had a EDD 12/19-12/31 for a while, now pushed out to 1/11-2/8

MS black, white int., 19”, FSD, NY, ordered 6/9/21
Your EDD is tracking closely with others with that configuration (Black/White/19) who ordered in June. I ordered on 6/28 and my EDD range is now 1/16-2/13. I'm in the midwest and will take delivery at the Kansas City location. There seems to be pretty good consistency in the delivery dates now, so I'm hoping that means they are a bit more accurate. My EDD had previously been 12/19-12/31 just like yours. We'll see!

Reactions: BruinIvy
Your EDD is tracking closely with others with that configuration (Black/White/19) who ordered in June. I ordered on 6/28 and my EDD range is now 1/16-2/13. I'm in the midwest and will take delivery at the Kansas City location. There seems to be pretty good consistency in the delivery dates now, so I'm hoping that means they are a bit more accurate. My EDD had previously been 12/19-12/31 just like yours. We'll see!
Thanks for the update. Luckily I held on to my 2009 Toyota Matrix which is currently duct taped. Hoping I make it through the winter. This will be my first EV

Bummer, I'm still sitting at 12/12-12/31, prob should expect a push back. Ordered 4/27. My current lease is ending and I'll have to rent a car. What a pain in the @$$
Add to the insult, on Friday I got a text from Tesla that my vehicle will be here soon and they wanted to know if I had a trade in. I said no. Guess I'm being punished.

Oh, the previous week I saw my Starlink order which had an EDD of Summer 2021 then Late 2021 now get pushed to late 2022.

Glad I have no other Elon Musk related products on order or I'd need some therapy.