Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well I ordered July, but I told them to put the order on hold immediately. The reason I ordered was because before another price bump. After I got my expenses handled in the beginning of sept I told them to resume my order. So I don't know if they'll treat my order as July or Sept time.
Ok. Your previous post is confusing everyone then because you said you ordered in Sept, but now you ordered in July.

• Disagree
Reactions: jebinc
Okay significant update. While I was refreshing both the app and this website maybe four times an hour I got a call from my sa that a car msm with black and 21 in Chicago suburbs was not picked up and is available however with the newer price with no fsd. Guess what guys eve though I had to give up the white interior and have to order a winter wheel tire package (2750$) and have to swap between winter and summer and pay about 5 k more and give up the 10 k fsd which makes my total increase 15k I said yes!!!!!! I actually didn’t say yes till I drove to the sc and said hello to the car. Was at night car barely gotten there not clean I simply walked around checked gaps and honestly just didn’t want to see much. No mats or trunk covers ofcourse. Anyways gave the yes and had the vin matched to me paid the Dow payment and scheduled pick up tomorrow!!! I guess I need to watch all the prep videos and order rims and tires.
I guess that is better than waiting to be pushed back to anymore or buy a used and then sell.
I think I read one guy in this club saying he had to give up delivery of a similar car because he would be out of town.
The first time you hit the accelerator, all the trials and tribulations of the past will seem like a distant memory. Enjoy your new car.

Anyone sitting at EOQ with small window have any movement? I'm starting to feel that I'm about to be bumped out to Jan/Feb in the next few days. There's no way they're going to be assigning me a VIN and deliver the car in Chicago in <10 days unless it's a reject car. I don't know how to feel, happy to have an EDD within 2 weeks of now, or pissed that they're likely to miss it and it'll be another month and a half until delivery at least.

I have a delivery appointment! Just checked the app and there it was. Set for December 28th at 5PM. VIN is in the source code but not rendered on the page. Does it appear if the appointment is already set?

Ordered July 17th, MSLR, Black/Black 21” with FSD. Delivery in Ontario, Canada. Apologies to people who are still waiting with older orders! I know there are quite a few 114x’s still waiting, and it isn’t fair.
Yes your page will update with your delivery appointment. The desktop version is slower to update. As long as your Tesla app on your phone reflects it, you are golden.

Things moving quickly now. VIN last week, now have a delivery appointment 12/24/21 (exactly 1 year to the day since I ordered it). Question - They want pre-payment prior to delivery. I want to hand them a cashier's check upon successful delivery - at my house. Has anyone else done this? They still need to account for the $2000 (pre-refresh order) credit and referral 1000 miles Supercharger credit. Suggestions?

Reactions: Wilber
Try calling tirerack.com. They are sold out on online, but sometimes when you call them they can at least tell you when they think they’re going to have stock in place and place an order for you when you can’t do it online. I put in an order a month ago for 19 inch rial rims, and 255/45R19 Michelin x- ice snow tires. They weren’t available online but the customer service rep was able to place the order for me by phone. Only issue is that the estimated delivery keeps getting pushed back. Was December 24, now January 8. So I’m sure there continues to be supply chain issues, but it might be worth at least a phone call

Things moving quickly now. VIN last week, now have a delivery appointment 12/24/21 (exactly 1 year to the day since I ordered it). Question - They want pre-payment prior to delivery. I want to hand them a cashier's check upon successful delivery - at my house. Has anyone else done this? They still need to account for the $2000 (pre-refresh order) credit and referral 1000 miles Supercharger credit. Suggestions?
I have same delivery appointment as you. I've done the prepayment prior to delivery, in which Tesla promptly withdrew. I am just excited to get the car I didn't want any reason for them to cause an issue as I have to drive to Kansas City for my delivery and I can't have any issues at delivery. Reading through the posts many have paid through the app and have not had any issues.