Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You probably aren't, but finally seeing a trend of VIN's for the Midwest has to be a good thing for us.🤞
Are you still on hold?
On this thread dedicated to complaining about delivery delays, I think those who put orders on hold or otherwise turn down assigned VINs should henceforth indicate such in their postings. Here I was beginning to really feel sorry for an 1147 who's pending.

Reactions: JakesterMcZap
Yeah. They are pumping them out. I wonder if I am the only sub RN1150 left?
Not quite! There are a bunch of us who are long before your number we’re still waiting. I never put any order on hold and did everything TESLA told me to do to speed up my order including changing my wheels to 21 inch when they weren’t shipping 19 inch wheels. It’s complete BS that they don’t ship in order

Not quite! There are a bunch of us who are long before your number we’re still waiting. I never put any order on hold and did everything TESLA told me to do to speed up my order including changing my wheels to 21 inch when they weren’t shipping 19 inch wheels. It’s complete BS that they don’t ship in order
Yours is a true mystery. We have seen CA orders filled in a matter of weeks and in days at the end of the last quarter. (Insert palm on forehead emoji here).

Last edited:
Reactions: JakesterMcZap
On this thread dedicated to complaining about delivery delays, I think those who put orders on hold or otherwise turn down assigned VINs should henceforth indicate such in their postings. Here I was beginning to really feel sorry for an 1147 who's pending.
It says my order is on hold in my signature.

Wow! What is Tesla's excuse?

By the way, Capitol Shine seems to be located in a parking garage. Do they do they're wrapping and tinting in that exposed environment? Or am I misunderstanding their location
Yes they are located in the garage under that office building I guess. As I said they don't do tint to my knowledge. one side of the garage opens to outside and it is specifically for their purpose as I have seen that open. I have not asked them that question specifically tho. Just asked for a quote for a full ppf from a guy who is Forest Hills, MD. he quoted $9.5k and said includes ceramic quoting. Too far for me even tho he has a M3 that he gives as a loaner.