Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Question… they are delivering to my home and I have already paid. How do I note/deal with any issues such as missing items, etc?
Take pictures and open a service request from the app describing everything that is wrong or missing from the car. You can only claim stuff like that in the first 100 miles or 72 hours if Im not mistaken.

No I was an expat for many many years over there but now am in Bay Area. But after all the ups and downs (not as many as some of you!) i'm glad to have the matter settled. This is actually a vehicle i'm planning to trade in for my Jan 2023 Model X reservation :)
Maybe you could consider changing your location in the signature just so we can appropriately feel envious.

Also, does payment information actually affects the EDD? My payment (loan ) keep getting expired and I haven't touched that for a while
It’s recommended to select cash, that way your profile is “complete” and considered ready for delivery. Once assigned a VIN you can change to a loan/lease through your SA. That‘s when you should apply for financing. Pre-approved loans last 30-45 days Depending on the bank or credit union.

I don't know if it affects EDD or not. Probably best to just set to cash until you get a VIN then you can ask to have it switched back. That way you don't keep doing credit pulls for a loan that you might not need yet.
It’s recommended to select cash, that way your profile is “complete” and considered ready for delivery. Once assigned a VIN you can change to a loan/lease through your SA. That‘s when you should apply for financing. Pre-approved loans last 30-45 days Depending on the bank or credit union.
+1 on changing to cash, local Tesla shop told me the same thing, and according to them it can be easily changed back to loan once VIN is assigned. I have changed mine to cash to complete my profile but still applied for loan via DCU March 9 which is good for 45 days, took a gamble applying before VIN assignment since I anticipate rates will go up, but if my EDD doesn't hold and I have to reapply it will be a hit on credit, so I recommend waiting for VIN assignment before applying for loan.

RN 1152. Just changed today from May 22 - July 3rd to Apr 4th - 25th.

No expectations, only hope.
Same. EDD just came way down to April. I called and asked them what the deal was cause I ordered in June 2021 (RN1152) and they confirmed I have a build slot for April and can likely take delivery in late April/early May. I'm in Dallas. Here's hoping. The bouncing around just sucks cause I need to sell my current 2017 MS but at least the used car market is on fire right now.

Reactions: Womble and Rhyder