Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is that Stealth / Satin PPF? Can you post a bunch more pics? Are you worried at all about upkeep of appearance (getting dirty and looking bad quickly, etc)

I am dropping my car off soon for full PPF and cannot decide between clear and satin. Same color, but MSLR/Tempest wheels
Apologies for the delay, it is exactly that. Its garaged and hasn't been hard to keep any cleaner then a normal black car that I have seen. I am worried about damage but I guess we will cross that road when we get there. I put mud flaps on the front to help with the rock pelting the rear wheel flairs.

Attachments

• AF5E3C8C-1744-40F4-ABE1-2B718A58BDC3.jpeg
    AF5E3C8C-1744-40F4-ABE1-2B718A58BDC3.jpeg
    90.6 KB · Views: 98
Reactions: jacob@jyoungs.
Long time viewer of this forum (nearly two years now); first time posting. Receive my VIN this afternoon and updated delivery date range (14-18 Jun). I want to thank everyone for sharing such a wide range of information that made the wait a little bit easier. RN1160, ordered 11 Nov 21. WHT/BLK/19s/non-FSD.
Great news for you and the mid-Atlantic area. Hope I’m on that truck too! Keep us posted on how it goes.

For anyone who chose the Red Multicoat colour... Are any of y'all second guessing your paint choice?

Cus I'll be honest... That blue doeeee wow lol
I was torn between red, blue, msm.

I’ve had 2 msm’s. I had red on order. Ended up grabbing someone else’s order that was msm. No regrets.

Blue and Red look gorgeous under the right lighting and they need to be really clean. But in a lot of lighting not so great and if dirty not so great even in good lighting.

Msm looks good in just about any lighting even when it’s dirty. But not as good as a clean blue or red in the best lighting.

I like the black hardware on red.

My car is more often dirty than clean ;)

Also with red you bringing more attention to the car, good and bad.

I was torn between red, blue, msm.

I’ve had 2 msm’s. I had red on order. Ended up grabbing someone else’s order that was msm. No regrets.

Blue and Red look gorgeous under the right lighting and they need to be really clean. But in a lot of lighting not so great and if dirty not so great even in good lighting.

Msm looks good in just about any lighting even when it’s dirty. But not as good as a clean blue or red in the best lighting.

I like the black hardware on red.

My car is more often dirty than clean ;)

Also with red you bringing more attention to the car, good and bad.

Haha I don't mind the attention. Long as it's from Tesla fans/girls 😝 and not from the cops lol

Here in the city of Toronto, they started automated speed enforcement cameras... 🤦‍♂️

I'm expecting some of those tickets in the mail once I get my LR.

Also, anyone got the carbon fibre rear spoiler from Tesla?

Thinking of getting it for my LR.

Or would a third party be the same but cost efficient?
Oh are you able to get one from Tesla even if yours isn’t a plaid? I wonder how much it is from them. I do know RPM Tesla sells one but is around $600 USD plus another $140 for shipping to Canada… would be much easier to get directly from Tesla though!

Noticed the tuxmat and maxpider sites and other authorized sellers don't have the 2022 model s relevant mats 🤔

Can anyone confirm the 2020 model S tuxmat mats will fit on the 2022s?
Thanks
I don’t know the status on Tuxmat but MaxPider definitely has 2022 Model S Refresh specific mats. I have a set. They are out of stock at most places.

Front - L1TL03801509
Frunk - M1TL0401309
Upper Cargo - M1TL0391309

Cargo mats are due any day.

This is the source of truth, their official site.

3D MAXpider L1TL03801509 KAGU Floor Mat - U-ACE