Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Things may be looking better - interesting to note that Tesla now produces more vehicles in Fremont, CA than GM/Toyota did previously.

"The CEO wrote it was a “very tough quarter” and employees need to “rally hard to recover”: “This has been a very tough quarter, primarily due to supply chain and production challenges in China, so we need to rally hard to recover!” Earlier this week, Electrek reported that Musk warned Tesla workers of a ‘nutty’ end-of-quarter delivery wave for the same reason.

By “supply chain and production challenges in China”, Musk is referring to Gigafactory Shanghai being closed for weeks earlier in the quarter, along with several suppliers, due to the restrictions to control COVID cases in Shanghai. The CEO said that production is now “returning to full strength” in Shanghai.

Interestingly, Musk also gave some insight into the production status at other Tesla factories. He wrote about Fremont: “I’d like to congratulate the Fremont team for achieving a new all-time record production day last week,” We reported this week that Tesla now produces more cars at Fremont factory than when it was operated by GM and Toyota."

Long time viewer of this forum (nearly two years now); first time posting. Receive my VIN this afternoon and updated delivery date range (14-18 Jun). I want to thank everyone for sharing such a wide range of information that made the wait a little bit easier. RN1160, ordered 11 Nov 21. WHT/BLK/19s/non-FSD.
I'm also in Rockville, ordered WHT/BLK/19s/FSD, on 21 Nov 21, RN1161, now have EDD of "july 6 - august 10". Wondering if I will be part of EOQ2 chaos or the calm beginnings of Q3

Does anyone know if the fixed glass roof sunshade sold by Tesla fits our 2022 refresh MS cars? Or if you have used any other sunshade for the roof can you please recommend? Thx
No. Get it from

Very happy with it. I don’t use the supplied magnets to tuck up the droop.

OEM lift gate sunshade for pre-refresh does fit though.

I have both.

No. Get it from

I have both.
Thx for Tesmanian rec. I have their weather mats for the entire car incl frunk and trunk. Good to know that Tesla sunshade does not fit.

No. Get it from

I have both.