Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yup, that is the one! Good catch! Are these tires any good?
They’re impressively smooth and quiet on my 2022 Model 3 Performance.
First impression is that they’re not quite as “sharp” as the Michelin Pilot Sport 4S summer tires I had on my previous Model 3 Performance, but they seem to be biased slightly more towards comfort, so as with anything tire-related, it’s all about tradeoffs.
I doubt you’d find a better A/S tire at this point.

Last edited:
Reactions: BBB4000
I just noticed my car was delivered with summer tires (Pirelli PZero). Will Tesla swap them out even though I didn't catch it at delivery time? I took delivery about 10 days ago.
My car was delivered with Pirelli P zero summer tires in Feb in winter. I noted that in my delivery checklist request to swap them out to AS tires. finally after nearly 5 months, yesterday, my local SC swapped them to Continental ProContact AS tires. At least I got all the mileage in the last few months on my summer tires.

Reactions: CheckChar362
Reactions: JakesterMcZap
I ordered S LR, black, white interior, on june 25. On july 10 i got a text saying my car is ready in a week if i am. Meanwhile my EDD showed november-february when i ordered lol. I was hoping to push it out even further because i'd like to drive this new MYP for a year and get the S around march/april. Well that plan kinda fell apart now. They put my order on hold til end of october, hopefully they can push that further out or else i guess i'll take the S end of this year already, gotta save up that extra cash a little quicker than first anticipated.

I ordered S LR, black, white interior, on june 25. On july 10 i got a text saying my car is ready in a week if i am. Meanwhile my EDD showed november-february when i ordered lol. I was hoping to push it out even further because i'd like to drive this new MYP for a year and get the S around march/april. Well that plan kinda fell apart now. They put my order on hold til end of october, hopefully they can push that further out or else i guess i'll take the S end of this year already, gotta save up that extra cash a little quicker than first anticipated.
June 25 2021 or 2022? If 2022 that’s amazingly fast.

2022, like a few weeks ago! I asked her how come it's coming so quick, if it was a rejected one from someone else, and she said no Tesla has just been pumping out a lot of Model S cars lately. And it's not like i'm close to the plant or anything, i'm in Alberta lol. I was shocked to get that message

2022, like a few weeks ago! I asked her how come it's coming so quick, if it was a rejected one from someone else, and she said no Tesla has just been pumping out a lot of Model S cars lately. And it's not like i'm close to the plant or anything, i'm in Alberta lol. I was shocked to get that message
I think they’re actually making an attempt to help us avoid the September 1 luxury tax…🤷🏻‍♂️

I think she forgot to say "Plaid" after "Model S."

Reactions: mswlogo
Same thing happened to me! I had an EDD of november - Feb, but was randomly notified that my model S was ready for pickup last week. Granted I ordered in April, still a quick turnaround

They are only pumping them out if you paid the increased prices