Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S LR Delivery Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The Monkey threw the dart in my direction! EDD now 8/19-8/22 with a VIN.
Since I'm out of town starting 8/20, I went by my delivery center to check on options. I was told that my car was on the way to Houston and likely arriving early next week. The sales advisor was pretty positive and helpful, setting up a tentative delivery appointment for 8/18. Looks like the wait will end up being a little over 9 months. Sending good vibes out to everyone waiting, especially those in the one year plus club.

Reactions: ccc001 and doc1189
Do we get like jackets or shirts or something?

I am also still surprised that my EDD hasn’t moved yet. Still showing 8/20-9/10
Same..... 2 weeks ago I foolishly told myself, "I'm gonna get a VIN on or before August 11". Well that was dumb.

The only thing that is keeping me (somewhat) sane is EightYears' experience and how long he had to wait. Elon HATES the Midwest!

Picked up my Model S 8/10. Process was easy, car seems to be perfect. Only possible issue is that the charge port doesn't always open when I press it; could be user error. Biggest challenge so far is remembering all the various settings I like and finding them in the menus. The controls on the yoke are easy to find, but have to retrain myself to move my hands to the bottom of the wheel when making sharp turns. Much quieter than the 3, and is unfazed by rough roads.