Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks so much! Same, I thought you were taking delivery on the 20th? Which surprised me when I saw your posts last night talking about you walking it and anxiously waiting for today to go back and get it.

The car is flat out amazing. Like I mentioned above, the car and build is well worth the wait. The white interior, for anyone waiting or on the edge for flipping - ****ing wait. It blows you out of the water. You will regret not getting the white interior.

Considering we have two kids attached to our marriage and the car does not produce money (only seems to drain it), the wifey stays. No blue pills needed.

HAHAHA! Nice!!!!!

What software versh did it come with?

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Well. Original poster here. Delivery day boys and girls, ladies and gentlemen. She is perfect. Will adjust the trunk on my own, but honestly not worried about it right now. Frunk has a some slight misalignment and I might mention it to a mobile service tech one day, but I want to know what it takes to fix it before they are start screwing with it. Old issues that I do not see - no front windshield distortion, no dent in the front dash, no mirror wobble.

Came loaded with mostly all the parts - missing sub trunk cover and parcel shelf. Oddly, had the corner piece 🤷🏽‍♂️ Tesla said pretty much all are missing those and I did not put up a fight to try and them from a car that has been sitting there for weeks. Mine is going to sit in the garage for a week and then PPF, tint, ceramic for a week. So I will ping them when I get closer to picking up my car from the detailer and see if they have them so that I can swing by and grab them. At that point, I am going to be driving it daily and really want those.

Came the summer tires - south Texas, really do not care. I will monitor them in the winter, but I am not in a huge rush to replace them.

For now, the wait is over and I am elated to say the least. Wife is too, she told me she never wants to hear about TMC again. So I think you guys won in that battle

More photos to come post tint, PPF and ceramic.
View attachment 736078 View attachment 736079 View attachment 736080
Well, 3 months, 10 days, and 3,779 or so posts ago, @cwanja started this thread. Glad to see the OG got his ride!

Well. Original poster here. Delivery day boys and girls, ladies and gentlemen. She is perfect. Will adjust the trunk on my own, but honestly not worried about it right now. Frunk has a some slight misalignment and I might mention it to a mobile service tech one day, but I want to know what it takes to fix it before they are start screwing with it. Old issues that I do not see - no front windshield distortion, no dent in the front dash, no mirror wobble.

Came loaded with mostly all the parts - missing sub trunk cover and parcel shelf. Oddly, had the corner piece 🤷🏽‍♂️ Tesla said pretty much all are missing those and I did not put up a fight to try and them from a car that has been sitting there for weeks. Mine is going to sit in the garage for a week and then PPF, tint, ceramic for a week. So I will ping them when I get closer to picking up my car from the detailer and see if they have them so that I can swing by and grab them. At that point, I am going to be driving it daily and really want those.

Came the summer tires - south Texas, really do not care. I will monitor them in the winter, but I am not in a huge rush to replace them.

For now, the wait is over and I am elated to say the least. Wife is too, she told me she never wants to hear about TMC again. So I think you guys won in that battle

More photos to come post tint, PPF and ceramic.
View attachment 736078 View attachment 736079 View attachment 736080
Congrats, they will deliver mines tomorrow. I guess they don't want to argue with me that it'll be missing xyz, so they rather just drop it off and hope I don't know any better. Keep me updated on the missing parts availability.

HAHAHA! Nice!!!!!

What software versh did it come with?
2021.40.6 - way points, but no ARNR.
Congrats, they will deliver mines tomorrow. I guess they don't want to argue with me that it'll be missing xyz, so they rather just drop it off and hope I don't know any better. Keep me updated on the missing parts availability.
No issues with keys, fobs, floor mats, mobile charger or adapters. Just the parcel shelf and sub trunk cover missing. Hope home delivery goes well!
I am hoping I'll be telling y'all this in less than a week myself!! CONGRATS
Thank you so much! Hope yours gets delivered soon :)

Thought I’d share some post delivery photos. Car is absolutely amazing. It
Had a few scratches on the black finishes but tesla said they’d fix them. It was also missing the trunk mat and shelf but other than that no issues at all.

It was a loonggggg 9 months but definitely worth the wait.

Attachments

• F732ADF6-944C-491E-A85E-A52F59D466AE.jpeg
    F732ADF6-944C-491E-A85E-A52F59D466AE.jpeg
    841.1 KB · Views: 70
  • A57578A6-2A8B-4D71-A707-601CD614DA5E.jpeg
    A57578A6-2A8B-4D71-A707-601CD614DA5E.jpeg
    925.1 KB · Views: 56
  • 34B35027-BD44-4D2B-AD0C-BE759F83C99F.jpeg
    34B35027-BD44-4D2B-AD0C-BE759F83C99F.jpeg
    286.3 KB · Views: 60
  • 752ECEA2-BA97-4EEA-87AA-F2B650FA31C0.jpeg
    752ECEA2-BA97-4EEA-87AA-F2B650FA31C0.jpeg
    255.2 KB · Views: 67
poop. with my delivery appt being pushed back to Dec 1 I had to reschedule my detail appt... Wrap will be done week of Dec 13 now. At least I only work a mile and half from home :)

I think this wait is worse. ha
Can agree, that wait is actually worse than waiting for it to be produced. Knowing it exists and on its way. Hence my every other day trips to the service center. Hell, every advisor was waving at me when I was leaving that place. Probably happy to never see my face again.

Had a few scratches on the black finishes but tesla said they’d fix them. It was also missing the trunk mat and shelf but other than that no issues at all.

Congrats! What was your RN. All season tires in Chicago. Enjoy!

Can agree, that wait is actually worse than waiting for it to be produced. Knowing it exists and on its way. Hence my every other day trips to the service center. Hell, every advisor was waving at me when I was leaving that place. Probably happy to never see my face again.
LOL, last 2 sentences got me.

Awesome! I am also in Chicago. Can’t wait until I get mine! Enjoy!

I don’t know why I thought the back seat was more spacious that the model 3. It doesn’t appear it is huh?

I finally got a VIN today MF453. Been waiting since 1/28/2021. Seems like an older batch. Dare I reject it and wait for an NF? Delivery date 12/2-12/8. Any thoughts?

I got my vin VIN 5YJSA1E68MF452522 this morning and sent an email to the local rep. He said the car has 17 miles, built in October... just got a text that they want to drop it off at my house next Monday. He asked me how I wanted to proceed. I told him the car here and let's look at it. I will accept it since I don't want to risk going into 2022 and paying an extra $5800 for registration fees in Arizona. Mine is older than yours but heck, how many times have we received cars that have been sitting around for many months. I assume it is a parts issue. My P85 was lost for a month before I got it. Vin 49987, it was the only car without AP1 and I have loved every day of that car... and am going to keep it. I am sure I will love this one too. Good luck.