Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just took a gander at the screenshots I took over the last few months. :)

Sept 24 - November 4 - November 24
Sept 3 - October 24 - November 13
Aug 17 - November 21 - December 11
Aug 15 - November 20 - December 10
Aug 10 - November 21 - December 11
Aug 4 - Blank
July 23 - Blank
June 21 - August
May 26 - Blank
May 22 - estimated delivery -
March 17 - 10-14 weeks from order date

Just took a gander at the screenshots I took over the last few months. :)

Sept 24 - November 4 - November 24
Sept 3 - October 24 - November 13
Aug 17 - November 21 - December 11
Aug 15 - November 20 - December 10
Aug 10 - November 21 - December 11
Aug 4 - Blank
July 23 - Blank
June 21 - August
May 26 - Blank
May 22 - estimated delivery -
March 17 - 10-14 weeks from order date

Is this 2020 or 2021?

Is this 2020 or 2021?
haha 2021. I am sure I have missing screenshots too. might need to go back through my posts on here and see what other dates there were. I think I had a couple of others that I didn't screenshot.

based on the last two iterations, hopefully I'm not getting a push on Friday another few weeks haha

I'm in the same situation... Been holding Blank on EDD for a few weeks now and at this point there's no use in checking so often - it'll get here when it gets here. I suppose one would hope we would get a better quality build by the time our cars are delivered.
I actually check, not only for my neurosis, but in case so,etching starts to actually happen and I have to get my financing or lease squared away. I’d rather have as much of a heads up as possible versus a text that says pick up the next day, and I’d be like, “zoinks” like in scooby doo.

1144, it's in his signature
Maybe I suffer from the same computer issues @Tigers does, but I sure as heck do not see a signature.
Screen Shot 2021-10-13 at 8.43.35 PM.png

But I see yours?
Screen Shot 2021-10-13 at 8.44.20 PM.png

I think @Btrflyl8e. you are referring to @Milamber posts - which I do see their signature and can see their order details. It is @csambitions I am missing details on.

There are, but not recently. And I think someone with a LR white interior is scheduled for this week or next. There might be two orders, cannot keep track.

See the last few pages of this thread. First 2022 VINs (and changes) discussion / Thread but what you have stated is correct.

Then click cancel. You seem to ebb and flow on cancelling. And you might be better if you just cancel and feel good about it. Either that, or stop obsessing over the date and the car will come when it comes.

Only four cameras record in sentry mode and they are not entirely reliable. It has been seen that camera recording cut out, skip, malfunction.

But yet you just said you want to leave? Telling Tesla to take your $100 and shove it down their Supercharging network throat?
I think the vacillating/ebb and flow shows I’ve been on these forums for a while ;). I’m not giving up, just whining about it. Part of my TMC therapy (Tesla Mental Conditioning)

"did you turn the power button on?"

also, when the hell did you buy a Model Y? god I feel like ive just been gifted sight.
lmfao. woot... MY is just what I'm driving at the moment. Loaner from work but I took delivery of it, so I'm the only one that's ever driven it ... it'll go back to the fleet whenever this damn MS comes.

Still holding 10/21-11/10 (since early September). I called in about it today as I see someone got a Vin for Palm Springs area delivery. I keep getting told factory says it's slotted for November.....No date just "November".
Also while I'm on the phone they always throw in the last date I called in....I'm like yes I know I called last week!! I just really want this ride to be over lol. It's been way too long.
Good luck to everyone.