Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anymore details such as order date, RN?
Sorry didn't see the message, mines was white/white LR with 19inch and AP. I ordered it towards end of March. The date moved when I made the post.

1634255361240.png

1634255333692.png

no you gotta peddle that ish. and yes. I tend to drunk splurge maybe. nothing yet tonight yet. any ideas?
Here's one! These are really high quality; I have a couple myself:

I ordered Plaid MSM with carbon fiber and white interior at the end of September and initially had delivery of March-April, but it is now moved to Dec 6 to Dec 31. I am concerned because I want a 2022 year model for re-sale value. I think there is no point getting it a couple of weeks sooner to not have the resale value. I kept my P85+ Model S and P100D Model X only 4 years each.

Hi all. New to this forum. Ordered 7/26 RN 1153. LR/Blue/White/21/FSD. In Southern Cali. Initially October, them Feb after the dreaded email: December, then blank, then November EDD. Out of the blue got a VIN on 10/5 and set a delivery for 10/12. Then received an email saying car would not be ready (found a scratch needed to be addressed)….not delivery set for this weekend. MF450 VIN. Hoping it happens!!! I’m excited and hoping there are no delays. This is my 4th Tesla, plus a new X and a cybertruck on order. Always been happy thus far hoping this doesn’t disappoint. Can’t wait.