Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It’s still sinking in!!! I mean either hell has frozen over at Tesla or someone took pity on me! I’d like to thank the academy, my wife, the Gardner, Rory McIlroy, you… my fans… oh my god!!! This feels so unreal. Even in my dreams I never got this far!

I might add that just 5 days ago, I got an email response back (yes this one responds) from my advisor saying that Tesla had no ETA on white interiors… that’s right… no eta!

Eat 💩 mr advisor!!!
Your post gave me hope. I checked my account against my better judgment. Sweaty fingers. Hair standing up on the back of my neck…and…SUCCESS!
no vin of course, but I didn’t get pushed back. In Tesla terms that’s like the golden ticket!

It’s still sinking in!!! I mean either hell has frozen over at Tesla or someone took pity on me! I’d like to thank the academy, my wife, the Gardner, Rory McIlroy, you… my fans… oh my god!!! This feels so unreal. Even in my dreams I never got this far!

I might add that just 5 days ago, I got an email response back (yes this one responds) from my advisor saying that Tesla had no ETA on white interiors… that’s right… no eta!

Eat 💩 mr advisor!!!
Ohh man I could have told you they don’t know anything.
Please keep us updated of how everything turns out.
I am still wondering if I keep my 2019 pd3 or get this Plaid.
The laundry list of problems people are dealing with are crazy.
Bricked and towed cars brand new are crazy.

Eat 💩 mr advisor!!!
why are you suggesting he eat chocolate pudding? I don't understand

White interior. He didn’t get the car because of white interior. You do understand this thread don’t you?
Maybe I'm missing your point. His RN is 1155 with a September 2 (2021?) order date. Plaid MSM white CF. Mine was an MSM white CF Plaid+ order in January. His EDD moved up to next week. Mine just got pushed back a month to Thanksgiving week with a month window.

Who’s RN is 1155? I think again your confused.
I could be...but thought I was reading this post correctly.
Perhaps @Duke846 you would be so kind as to reeducate me.

Last edited:
I could be...but thought I was reading this post correctly.
Perhaps you would be so kind as to reeducate me.
Plaid MSM/White/CF/19"/FSD (RN113951...) | Oct 31 to Nov 6 - VIN MF451 - 14 fvckin months since order!

Eat 💩 mr advisor!!!
I would pay big money for your delivery center to have a white Plaid with black interior waiting for you when you show up to pick this up.
that would be the ultimate Prankster gangster move!

@Duke846 my posts were all in response to @CraneKick 's EDD promotion vs. my EDD demotion in light of our RN#s.

Congratulations on your VIN. I hope you enjoy it.
Ohh makes total sense. Sorry for the confusio.
thats jacked up. He won’t get a car. No vin.
I wouldn’t take any stock in that. If he does do you have the same build?