Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My issue frankly is more about the bullshit dates. Like if it went from Jun straight to November - fine. But this thing of hanging a carrot of getting a car within 4 weeks, for as long as 11 months, just keep pushing it back 4 weeks, is insanely manipulative. I think they were worried that if they were honest about the dates that folks would cancel orders.
Everyone making cars right now is dealing with this.
Hey 168 used Tesla Plaids online waiting for your money!!!
Our delay was white interior!!!
I don’t understand why you guys don’t get this????

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
Just moved up from the end of December to Nov 4-17
RN 1151, early June order, LR Blue/White/19 - Long Island NY
happy for you, less so for me - I'm 1149 May order, same config but add another $10k for FSD, was November, then December, and I imagine NJ and Long Island have similar regional shipping. Makes no sense. like many things tesla.

Holding still here Nov 28 - Dec 18th.

On another slightly related note, paying cash now fully since my investment in good ol' President Trump's TRUTH SPAC earned me enough in last 2 days to buy a few Teslas! Amazing there - put in a stop loss order to lock in the gains!
Still rocking the same dates. Going on a month and a half.

Everyone making cars right now is dealing with this.
Hey 168 used Tesla Plaids online waiting for your money!!!
Our delay was white interior!!!
I don’t understand why you guys don’t get this????
You realize there are white interiors in the used inventory, right? Cannot tell from your past posts if you are being sarcastic or not.
1634920312462.png

• Informative
Reactions: impastu
Those are all cream or tan, I looked them up.
so no your wrong, unless just recently recieved.
I am afraid you are.

White/white.

MSM/white

I am afraid you are.

White/white.

MSM/white
You are wrong, they list them as white, they are not.
send me one not stock phot of a used Tesla for sale with white interior.

I agree. That's exactly what it seemed like "don't worry it'll be March" and then "July" and then "September" and now "November". How much of that is the inability of Tesla to understand their supply chain system or how much of that is Elon time trying to push engineers to get it done when they really can't.
I think we should just look at it like this. If you ordered before July, you'll probably get your car by February 2022. Anything before that is a sweet and delicious surprise.

What's more painful is watching later RN# getting a 1-3 month earlier EDD. Let's complain about that instead.

It's a very very limited data point but WA seems to have gotten the shaft on this one as many of us (regardless of RN#) are just congregated in Dec.

I think we should just look at it like this. If you ordered before July, you'll probably get your car by February 2022. Anything before that is a sweet and delicious surprise.

What's more painful is watching later RN# getting a 1-3 month earlier EDD. Let's complain about that instead.

It's a very very limited data point but WA seems to have gotten the shaft on this one as many of us (regardless of RN#) are just congregated in Dec.
I wouldn’t be surprised if all orders before July will get rushed for EOQ deliveries to beat Q3 deliveries.

Fine, since you want to be prove wrong in a private message I sent you four messages and photos there.

Are you kidding me? Look at the door panels, where there is LIGHT from the dealership lights. Yes, the interior in shade looks tan, will not disagree with you. But look beyond just one photo.
I I called, all but the last listing are tan.
The MB listing car just arrived.
Congratulations we found the only white Tesla

Have you been on the RN delivery tracker?