Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Most days I look and my date hasn't moved and that feels disappointing. Then someone reports that their date was pushed and I suddenly love my inactivity. White seats or bust. Bend don’t break.
Right there with you. All the big pushes cause me to check my account and I habitually check it every morning. But it has not changed since mid-September.

Fixed whatever it was. Back on for tomorrow…for now lol
So the delivery went well no issues that I found to be a big deal. Interior is awesome….well worth the wait for the white. The driving experience is better than I even hoped for and I think the yolk is very cool and easy to get used to. I think most everyone here will be very pleased once they receive their cars.

@feixingyuan how is day two of ownership? Ready to deliver it back to Tesla?
Just back from a nice drive; putting aside the way Tesla treats customers and this outrageous debacle, the car is indeed quite a product. I'll cut to the chase as far as likes/dislikes:

Likes - around 3 dozen
Dislikes - ZERO

Need I say more? I respectfully disagree with those that state "it was well worth the wait", but again, it is indeed quite the product. My previous life experience was tremendously hard work - takeoff and hand-fly the beast to 100' and it would then take me where I want to go, to within 3' flying itself, shooting the approach, landing itself and stoping itself after flying up to around 21 hours, nonstop. The tremendously hard work on my part was trying to stay awake!!

While I do not agree with the way Elon does business, he IS a genius and his engineers are rather superior.

I can't imagine anyone not liking the product (putting aside some fit/finish issues which I as well experienced).

Kind regards to all...

Last edited:
Just back from a nice drive; putting aside the way Tesla treats customers and this outrageous debacle, the car is indeed quite a product. I'll cut to the chase as far as likes/dislikes:

Likes - around 3 dozen
Dislikes - ZERO

Need I say more? I respectfully disagree with those that state "it was well worth the wait", but again, it is indeed quite the product. My previous life experience was tremendously hard work - takeoff and hand-fly the beast to 100' and it would then take me where I want to go, to within 3' flying itself, shooting the approach, landing itself and stoping itself after flying up to around 21 hours, nonstop. The tremendously hard work on my part was trying to stay awake!!

While I do not agree with the way Elon does business, he IS a genius and his engineers are rather superior.

I can't imagine anyone not liking the product (putting aside some fit/finish issue which I as well experienced).

Kind regards to all...

What fit finish issues did you experience??

Reactions: EndlessPlaid