Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picking up a Blue/White/19 LR Saturday Morning. RN 1151. Ordered pre-price hikes early June. Located in Long Island, NY. 2021 VIN.

Will get some pics (hopefully) out there after delivery.

Wish me luck, my previous MS was flawless, my current M3P - not so much..but nothing major (despite EOQ delivery). Lots of rattles, a few random trim pieces that literally fell off, etc - but solid after multiple service visits. Some bad luck with windshield cracks.

Hope this one is like my last S...wish I never sold that one. Miss the sunroof.

Picking up a Blue/White/19 LR Saturday Morning. RN 1151. Ordered pre-price hikes early June. Located in Long Island, NY. 2021 VIN.

Wish me luck, my previous MS was flawless, my current M3P - not so much..but nothing major (despite EOQ delivery). Lots of rattles, a few random trim pieces that literally fell off, etc - but solid after multiple service visits. Some bad luck with windshield cracks.

Assumption is that is a MF VIN? Given the Long Island pickup and yet to see any NF Model S VINs?

My EDD just moved from Oct 28 - Nov 17 to Nov 11 - Dec 9 😭

However last week I was told by a reliable source within Tesla then my car has a scheduled factory gate date of Nov 4 (build completion) and I could expect delivery in mid to late November. I’ll follow up tomorrow to see if my new EDD coincides with a change to what the internal system is saying.

Also, I was told in the same convo that it’s highly likely it’ll have a 2022 model year.
Anxious to see if your factory gate date comes true.

Yes I am doing some digging through old posts. Leave me alone.

I haven't posted on the board since June and the moment I post today alas the VIN came in. Looks like 2021 with the MF, but I don't give a damn.

In NJ and had a narrowed 11/7 - 11/17 date. I'll skip my workout tonight and have a few drinks :). This board has been awesome for the moral support over the past 9 months.
Congrats! I think that's the first VIN I've seen today. I just hope you are a better driver than the majority of people from NJ. I shudder to think of such a powerful car in their hands 🤣

I'll be at Baseball Heaven this weekend...come by and say hello with your new LR!

I'll be at Baseball Heaven this weekend...come by and say hello with your new LR!
I would love to, unfortunately I'm actually working. I was supposed to take delivery next Friday...I specifically arranged my schedule to take that day off...but Tesla being Tesla my car came early and Saturday morning is the only day in the 3 day window that works now..

If you want to see the car during the week, PM me!

Last edited: