Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anxious to see if your factory gate date comes true.

Yes I am doing some digging through old posts. Leave me alone.
My new gate date is Nov 8
1636002670869.gif

Picking up a Blue/White/19 LR Saturday Morning. RN 1151. Ordered pre-price hikes early June. Located in Long Island, NY. 2021 VIN.

Will get some pics (hopefully) out there after delivery.

Wish me luck, my previous MS was flawless, my current M3P - not so much..but nothing major (despite EOQ delivery). Lots of rattles, a few random trim pieces that literally fell off, etc - but solid after multiple service visits. Some bad luck with windshield cracks.

Hope this one is like my last S...wish I never sold that one. Miss the sunroof.
Good luck. I have same car (plus FSD), and probably similar delivery logistics with NJ, yet earlier VIN. Tesla monkey makes no sense. It’s up to you to do us blue/white crowd proud! (And pictures please, plenty of pictures!) - good luck!

Good luck. I have same car (plus FSD), and probably similar delivery logistics with NJ, yet earlier VIN. Tesla monkey makes no sense. It’s up to you to do us blue/white crowd proud! (And pictures please, plenty of pictures!) - good luck!
Mine is same as you. 1150, ordered 6/1. I’m encouraged by seeing someone getting a blue/white. Agree - pictures please!

EDD 12/3 -31

Stopped by the SC today because I had nothing better to do, couple plaids one red/white sitting in the front lot(I assume waiting for pick) clearly misaligned truck and wrinkled seats but it did have the interior trunk cover piece. The white interior looks great but even better in the plaid. Then I snooped around the backlot and noticed a few reject plaids for I guess misaligned pieces. Amazing how these things make it off the Fremont lot In this condition. I didn’t have to look very hard to spot the issues. During this process I’ve been to the SC at least 5x. Today I was able to sit in a model 3 and Y they had plugged up on the sales floor. It was nice to play with the computer and check out the UI. Seats were very comfortable, can’t wait to sit in mine.

In an effort to stop myself from driving past my local Tesla location screaming (out the window of my extended lease), "give me my mother fuc*ing car you sadistic pricks"... I am going to buy a few accessories. Does anyone know which floor mats I should be looking into and also where might I find the center caps and lug covers for if/when I remove my aero covers. To keep this on topic, the seats in the theoretical car that I may one day own, are supposedly white. I may also be in the market for a quality radar detector. Thanks!