Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2022 NF VIN assigned yesterday - scheduled delivery for Dec 23rd. Hell yeah! I turned down THREE 2021 MF VINs in the last month, I'm glad I waited.

RN11571xxxx, White exterior with white interior/CF, 19s, no FSD, delivered to San Diego, CA. From order to delivery would be almost exactly 3 months, but I could of taken a 2021 3+ weeks ago.

I don't expect a perfect car in delivery but fingers crossed the issues are small and cosmetic only.

2022 NF VIN assigned yesterday - scheduled delivery for Dec 23rd. Hell yeah! I turned down THREE 2021 MF VINs in the last month, I'm glad I waited.

RN11571xxxx, White exterior with white interior/CF, 19s, no FSD, delivered to San Diego, CA. From order to delivery would be almost exactly 3 months, but I could of taken a 2021 3+ weeks ago.

I don't expect a perfect car in delivery but fingers crossed the issues are small and cosmetic only.
Jeez. Reading about folks that ordered months after me and have gotten 4 cars offered to them makes me a little sad.

Hello. It’s me, bad luck 11440 again. My estimate is now showing “February” with no date. If that holds true, it will be 13 months from order to “delivery”.

I had a tight 12/26 - 12/30 date so I was positive it was going to deliver, hence I made arrangement to sell my model 3. The buyer had gotten pre approved for a loan expiring 1/7, so I need to sell it before then. Right after I pre-sold the car, tesla changed my date to Jan-Feb 🤦‍♂️. Now it’s showing Feb, which probably means I’m in back of the line again.

It’s concerning to see so many people picking up the same model who had order months after I did. I’m not salty about that, just annoyed on the entire priority process. Ok vent time over, they better have the new tail lights by then.

Hello. It’s me, bad luck 11440 again. My estimate is now showing “February” with no date. If that holds true, it will be 13 months from order to “delivery”.

I had a tight 12/26 - 12/30 date so I was positive it was going to deliver, hence I made arrangement to sell my model 3. The buyer had gotten pre approved for a loan expiring 1/7, so I need to sell it before then. Right after I pre-sold the car, tesla changed my date to Jan-Feb 🤦‍♂️. Now it’s showing Feb, which probably means I’m in back of the line again.

It’s concerning to see so many people picking up the same model who had order months after I did. I’m not salty about that, just annoyed on the entire priority process. Ok vent time over, they better have the new tail lights by then.
How much did you get for your 3? I'm still trying to sell mine on FB and Autotrader. Though I've kinda given up with Autotrader as I just got inundated with scammers.

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
How much did you get for your 3? I'm still trying to sell mine on FB and Autotrader. Though I've kinda given up with Autotrader as I just got inundated with scammers.
Selling it to a family member so a lot lower than market price. Basically half off. Sorry I wasn’t able to help you with this question. I’ve never used autotrader for selling. Used Craigslist a few times though. But yeah, scammers everywhere.

Hopefully this means VIN soon 🤞

Before and after Xpel Stealth. Glad I waited for the white! Also xpel prime plus tint, 35 on the sides/70 windshield.

20211206_231407058_iOS.jpg

20211218_135251103_iOS.jpg

1143 Red/White/19/FSD ordered on 1/13 now REMOVED from this year's production schedule and internal ETA is 4+ mo away.

I was removed from the production schedule due to an internal error on my order not being marked as ready. My SA has fixed this and hoping that in next 48 hours I am back on this years' production schedule.
Wow. Good luck man. That’s insane

Wow. Good luck man. That’s insane
Thanks. I see Mar 10 - Apr 7 at my ETA right now. Hoping tomorrow for that to go back to next two weeks.

PSA for everyone who keeps slipping:

Remove your trade-in and financing if both aren’t totally finalized. Set no trade in and cash if incomplete until you get your vin.

You aren’t marked as complete unless trade in isn’t pending and financing is complete. Not all SAs know this.

They are now only giving trade in offers 14 days prior to delivery now (very new policy). You can’t complete financing properly without that offer.

Therefore you get stuck in this spiral and that’s why my car is as delayed as it is.

Steady at my edd too
RN1148 here.

I ended up calling up the 888 number this weekend because I was getting conflicting answers from 4 people regarding my EDD. I don't know if this person that I spoke with had any "restricted" info, but he told me that there's a good chance that I will have a car by the EoY. When I asked what "good chance" meant, he said "~45%"..... so worse odds than a coin toss, I guess.

Based on the information from 5 reps that I have spoken with since last wed when I received a text saying that my car "may arrive soon and can you take delivery in Dec?", I'm optimistic that I'll have the car before mid-late Jan. This is the best info I can share with this group and perhaps give a sense of where others may land.

I’m still sitting at Dec 27-31st with no VIN. I am going to guess I’ll get pushed out to Jan for the 21st time.
I ordered a month before you but assume changing my wheels in June (because they were not shipping 19" wheels) was the issue. We probably both have the Camarillo location for pick-up. I frankly was expecting to go on New Years Eve! I am still steady at December 21-31 with no VIN or word from anyone.