Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2021+ Model S Refresh - white interior thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
WTAF! I guess those of us in the MSLR Black/White club should be happy that Tesla is pumping out that configuration now, but it is pretty annoying seeing mid-Oct orders being filled before June ones. Seems to support the suspicion that Tesla is prioritizing later orders with the higher price tags. DOH!!!
I’m a mid-April order. My SA emailed yesterday to say that my soft build date has been steady at 1-4 for the past two weeks. for whatever that’s worth.

Reactions: EndlessPlaid
RN1148, ordered 4/17. Refreshed this morning, got EDD 1/7 - 1/14. Refreshed 1 hr later, got VIN. Refreshed a few min after, got a home delivery appointment of 12/28 Tues. Not sure how home delivery works since I didn't ask for one and I have a trade-in so I called and asked to pickup from SC since I'm near. Agent tried to contact delivery team, but was unable to reach. Hoping my VIN isn't a build with issues cascaded all the way to me (8 months of waiting).

RN1148, ordered 4/17. Refreshed this morning, got EDD 1/7 - 1/14. Refreshed 1 hr later, got VIN. Refreshed a few min after, got a home delivery appointment of 12/28 Tues. Not sure how home delivery works since I didn't ask for one and I have a trade-in so I called and asked to pickup from SC since I'm near. Agent tried to contact delivery team, but was unable to reach. Hoping my VIN isn't a build with issues cascaded all the way to me (8 months of waiting).
Are you trying to make me do nothing except refresh all day?

Congrats man, you have definitely put the time in. I was hoping to 2021 delivery but i don’t think it’ll happen

I didnt even look at them. Lot was so packed, I went in, inquired about my date (their system shows same as my app), and she mentioned both plaids.

Both plaids still there ready for sale
16F99C2C-F162-49C7-BA31-84C009640965.jpeg
9A934092-C579-45B9-8589-DAA19261FD14.jpeg
66D764DA-D1A2-46C9-8BEE-18CAD57D47F3.jpeg

welp, with my luck, hopped on the freeway for the first time and got a rock that cracked my windshield, just bad luck as there was no cars in front of me. I got tesla insurance and just filed a claim, lets see how good tesla insurance is.
Please keep us posted on the Tesla Insurance experience. I also did Tesla Insurance on this car. So I have a mix of AAA and Tesla which was the cheapest route.

Congrats! What's your VIN? I got a VIN 2 days back and it was NF464.
Home delivery is quite simple actually. They'll drop off the car at your home and give basic instructions if you happen to ask them. I've heard of cases where they just drop it off and leave without any instructions. You should be able to pair your phone to get in. Not sure how it works for a trade-in though.

LR MSM/White/21/FSD/RN1149 in South FL. Ordered in May then updated to white interior in mid-June.

I've been stuck at "February" since the 13th. I know previously I was moving with a few other East coast June orders, have any of you seen updates?
No update for me on Christmas Day. Still looking at Jan-Feb with a May order with no changes ever made.

Guess no Christmas Tesla this year and we keep waiting for 4-6 more weeks.

VIN NF465

Congrats! What's your VIN? I got a VIN 2 days back and it was NF464.
Home delivery is quite simple actually. They'll drop off the car at your home and give basic instructions if you happen to ask them. I've heard of cases where they just drop it off and leave without any instructions. You should be able to pair your phone to get in. Not sure how it works for a trade-in though.